


Hello, is it possible to modify the calculator?
For example, I only want to have a num pad without memory and calculation buttons.
At the moment, I only can disable or hide the buttons. But that is not very nice.
Thanks for your help!

Hi Telerik,
I use the RowFormatting Event to change the bordel color of the parentrow when childrows are expanded, here's my code :
private void GridEmployeRenard_RowFormatting(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.UI.RowFormattingEventArgs e) { if (e.RowElement.RowInfo.IsExpanded) { e.RowElement.BorderColor = RowExpandedColor; // RowExpandedColor is set above in the code } else { e.RowElement.ResetValue(Telerik.WinControls.UI.LightVisualElement.BorderColorProperty, ValueResetFlags.Local); } }However when the row losts focus, the bordercolor is reset.
I need the rowBorderColor keeps the RowExpandedColor value until the row is collapsed by the user.
Any idea to do that please ?
Regards.
The documentation says multi-select is possible, even gives examples here: http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/dropdown-and-listcontrol-dropdownlist-selection.html
I am using version 2015.3.1104.40 version of Telerik.WinControls for WinForms (I recently upgraded to the latest version).
I don't see this property anywhere under drop down list, nor does it come up in intellisense.

Since the latest Update (Nov 2015) I run in all my implementations for LOD (RadTreeView) into an endless loop (stack overflow exception).
I've checked my implementation and even if I return immediately in the NodesNeeded event method - the exception is thrown.
It seems to me, that this update is buggy ... Can anybody confirm this observation or is there a problem on my side?
My implementation is very simple
LazyLoad=false
NodesNeeded += (o, e)=>{return;};
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hello,
We are using Telerik WinForms UI suite which includes following versions: 2014.3.1202.20, 2014.3.1202.40, 2014.3.1202.45
I am interested if there is a way with Diagramming framework to create UML diagramming shapes - tables connected field-to-field, something similar to TableShape example you have for the WPF demo (attached image)
If there is a way to achieve this, could you please provide a small code example showing how to create table shape with some fields and connect tables?
Kind regards,
Bojan

Hi,
I've made a RadGridView with hierarchy based on a list of Objects.
All works on 1st level in read/write but when i edit a value in my sub-gridview, object value is not updated :/
Here is the relation code :
Dim relation As New GridViewRelation(rgvDeliberations.MasterTemplate)relation.ChildTemplate = templaterelation.ParentColumnNames.Add("Titre")relation.ChildColumnNames.Add("Titre")rgvDeliberations.Relations.Add(relation)Do you have an idea pls ?
Best Regards
