Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
0 answers
117 views
Dear:

We require load a (list of) recovered from a SQL table which contains the following fields (name, photo) with properties (name string, photo string) which brings the path of a disk image which is loaded into a listview in IconView mode using the Custom class RadListView the problem is to show the image stretch mode for viewing the entire image and its respective title, use bd loaded because we require hundreds of records. ItemDataBound for that use. support for the issue. regards


note: we are using google translator
John
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 02 Nov 2015
4 answers
1.5K+ views
hi! how can i get the column name of the current cell in the radgridview?
RadGridView1 is the name of my datagrid.
these doesn't work:

RadGridView1.CurrentCell.Column.ToString();
RadGridView1.CurrentCellInfo.Column.ToString();
RadGridView1.CurrentColumn.ToString();



Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Nov 2015
2 answers
274 views

Hello,

 I am dynamically creating a RadDropDownList and I add a handler to the KeyDown event. When this event gets called the sender is a RadDropDownListElement. How can I find the RadDropDownList that the element belongs to? I've tried the obvious properties like "parent" (It is a RadElement) with no luck.

 Thanks!

David
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 02 Nov 2015
3 answers
116 views

Hi,

 I want to Display all the items  binded to Autocompletetextbox (expanded) the moment we get the focus of the radAutocompletetextbox and apply filter as and when user starts typing characters.

 Filtering is happening when the user starts typing but first pat is not working.

 

Any help is appreciated.

 

Dess | Tech Support Engineer, Principal
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Nov 2015
3 answers
201 views
Hello,

When user drags a toolbar from the command bar and make it "float" a blank space statys where te toolbar used to be dock. How do I make this blank space automatically disapear then user drag and "fload" a toolbar?

Thank you!
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Nov 2015
3 answers
147 views

Hi, 

There's a graphical problem with RadPageView Q1 2015.

I tested it on a new project (cf screenshot)

When on ExplorerBar mode, you have more than 1 Page and use scroll button of your mouse, the component blinks.

Happens too if your scrollvalue=0 and you move up and scrollvalue=max and you move down.

 

Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Oct 2015
4 answers
628 views

So I know how to return any value using the CurrentRow. Let's say a user has one row selected, and they right-click on a different row, I need to retrieve the value from that row. I've been looking at CurrentRowChanging & Changed as I suspect I need to capture the value there. I think my issue is the value being returned now is the value from the previously selected row and I'm not aware of the event trigger hierarchy.

 Any help? Thanks

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Oct 2015
1 answer
129 views

I'm trying to create GridViewComboBoxColumn that works like a RadComboBox with the CheckBoxes property set to True.

Reading through this post, I cannot find the RadGridView_RowLoaded event. 

Under the section "Customize the DropDownListEditor in GridViewComboBoxColumn​" in this post, would I do something like that to create CheckBoxes? From this example, it looks like it would affect all GridViewComboBoxColumns. How would I make it only affect the specific column?

Dimitar
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Oct 2015
11 answers
2.5K+ views

Hi,

 

When i try and refresh the grid's datasource after deleting a row, i get the following error:

A first chance exception of type 'System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException' occurred in mscorlib.dll
Additional information: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Telerik version: 2015.3.930.40
Framework version: 4.0
Operating system: Windows 10 

 

Here is the refresh code:

        private void RefreshGrid()
        {

            if (legalsManager == null)
            {
                if (_model.DocumentId.HasValue)
                {
                    legalsManager = new DocumentLegalsManager(_model.DocumentId.Value);
                    grdLegals.DataSource = legalsManager.Details;
                    return;
                }

            }
            else
            {
                legalsManager.Refresh();
            }

            if (legalsManager == null)
                return;

            grdLegals.BeginUpdate();
            grdLegals.DataSource = null;
            grdLegals.DataSource = legalsManager.Details;
            grdLegals.EndUpdate();

        }


Stack Trace:

   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at Telerik.WinControls.Data.RadDataView`1.SyncCurrent(TDataItem item)
   at Telerik.WinControls.Data.RadDataView`1.RebuildData(Boolean notify)
   at Telerik.WinControls.Data.RadDataView`1.RefreshOverride()
   at Telerik.WinControls.Data.RadDataView`1.ProcessCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
   at Telerik.WinControls.Data.RadCollectionView`1.source_CollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.WinControls.Data.NotifyCollectionChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.WinControls.Data.RadListSource`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.WinControls.Data.RadListSource`1.EndUpdate(Boolean notifyUpdates)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewTemplate.EndUpdate(Boolean notify, DataViewChangedEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.MasterGridViewTemplate.EndUpdate(Boolean notify, DataViewChangedEventArgs e)
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewTemplate.EndUpdate()
   at Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadGridView.EndUpdate()
   at DeedMagic.Modules.ucDataEntry.RefreshGrid()

It works fine if i add a row, it only happens when i try to delete one. I thought maybe it had to do with the selected rows, so i tried clearing them out but i still get the error. Any suggestions?

 

Thanks


Hristo
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Oct 2015
13 answers
419 views
Hi,

I noticed I have those package load failures repeated at least once during the loading of Visual Studio 2008. That's the first load after the installation of Q2 2012 release.

I'm not sure whether this is related. But I'm not sure what need to be done.

When I'm prompted for whether to disable loading of package, I just clicked No, so every time they will prompt me the same errors multiple times when I restart my Visual Studio 2008.

I also noticed that the Q2 release still crash Visual 2008 (even though it's not running) and require me to send crash reports to Microsoft. Maybe Telerik need to look into this (but I'm running an older version of OS, Windows XP SP3). I'm not sure whether the latest installers are compatible with Windows XP or not. Hopefully Telerik will solve this installer issues in the next release or minor release.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jenson
Momchil
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Oct 2015
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Shiori
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Tien
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Rob
Top achievements
Rank 4
Bronze
Bronze
Iron
Geoff
Top achievements
Rank 1
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?