Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
123 views
Dears,

Well,i'm using Radcontrol for winforms 2008 Q3 and looking to apply 2011 themes on my current controls.
Specially Grid view control like the following theme:
http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/gridview-overview.html

So please advice about the right way of conversion or importing (dll, tssp) theme files to my application(radcontrols for winforms 2008 q3 )

kind regards,

Bader


Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2011
7 answers
396 views
Hello,

I configured tooltip texts in menuitems of the Startmenue or the Options-Button. In older versions they have been working, but now there is no tooltip appearing anymore. 
I set the property AutoToolTip in Ribbon-Control and in the RadMenueItems, theText in ToolTipText.

thanks for any help,

Frank
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 09 May 2011
1 answer
98 views
Hi:
I need quit some items of the filter menu in mi GridView.
How Can i do it?

thanks.
Andrés David Santacoloma Isaza
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 May 2011
6 answers
160 views
Hello,
Is it not possible to use the TreeView bound to a self-referencing BindingList with Load on Demand in Q1 2011?  If I bind the treeview to the binding list, no expand/collapse buttons show up on the last level.  In Q1 2010, I had the treeview loading certain levels on demand by handling NodeExpandedChanged, and adding items to the bindinglist.  Now, there is no expand/collapse button to do this.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Sonya
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 May 2011
2 answers
137 views
Is there any way to work around the indent bug in the current version of the tree view?

Thanks!
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 May 2011
1 answer
202 views
Hello to all  I am making a windows application in c#..In that i have a treeview. I am giving the same functionality as I have given in Web application of tree view plz see a look of web treeview--

Now in desktop treeview the the name of file is not coming in there corresponding file, labels are running here and there plz see a desktop treeview--

Note:--The first image is Web treeview  and the second image is desktop treeview..

I have taken table layout panel in designing and on cs page I am generating label dynamically and adding those label in table layout panel..

But not coming correct


for (j = i; j < i + itemperrow; j++)
                    {

                       Label lbl = new Label();
                       PictureBox img = new PictureBox();

                       this.radContextMenuManager1.SetRadContextMenu(img, this.radContextMenu2);
                       img.SizeMode = System.Windows.Forms.PictureBoxSizeMode.StretchImage;
                       img.Name = "imgbtn_" + dt.Rows[j]["NodeID"].ToString();
                    
                       img.MouseEnter += new EventHandler(img_MouseEnter);
                       if (dt.Rows[j]["nodetype"].ToString() == "Folder")
                       {
                           img.Image = Properties.Resources.folder_icon;                         
                                           
                       }

                       
                       lbl.Name = "lbl_" + dt.Rows[j]["NodeID"].ToString();
                       lbl.Text = dt.Rows[j]["NodeHTML"].ToString();
                       lbl.ForeColor = System.Drawing.ColorTranslator.FromHtml("#000000");

                       
                       tableLayoutPanel1.Controls.Add(img);
                       
                       tableLayoutPanel1.Controls.Add(lbl);
                      
                    }




plz help me
                
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 06 May 2011
12 answers
345 views
How does the current NewNodesNeeded actually work?

Does the event handler get called for each visible node to determine if the expand hint (+) should be showed?
If yes, this is not a usable concept for me. I would like to give that indication without actually loading the children.

When I load my root nodes, I already know if they have children (by grouping and count() in the database).
The Idea now is to show the user how many children there are and let him decide if he wants to expand (and wait for the nodes to be loaded).

Regards Erwin

Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 May 2011
6 answers
268 views

Hi,

I have a main grid which has several records and on a datasource which is not visible in the grid column has a indicator that there is some history and when I click on the +(expander), I have to go and fectch the history records and build the nested grid.

if you have any suggestion, can you please let me know.

i have a limilation of fecting all the record and build the dataset initially and there history could be in big numbers and hence it could lead to performance related issues... hence I want to do it on demand when the using wishes to see it.

thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Khizar
Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 May 2011
1 answer
159 views
Dear Telerik team,

I know this post is not the first and probably won't be the last, but we'd like to have our current cell inside the grid look no different than the others.
There are several posts about the same issue, unfortunately all of them make use of classes and properties no longer available with the current release, at least I could not find them.
In addition it is important not to have the colors hardcoded into the cell formating event, since styles can switch at runtime, is there a way to just reset the values to the styles originals ?

Regards

Falk Wegener
orgAnice Software GmbH
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 06 May 2011
0 answers
156 views
Rotator is glitching during action.
Using on  ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 on Windows XP SP3, .NET3.5 SP1

During rotation phase it stops, then either dies or reanimated after several minutes.
There are several panels in the Rotator, each with several RadItems like text and such.

Any tablet?

 
Роберт
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 06 May 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?