Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
161 views
Good Day

I have a Radgrid on a Windows app. Win apps are not really my field. Now i have binded the Datagrid from the Datatable and everything is fine. Now on "SelectCanged" event i show a Child window, now my problem is that after the grid is being binded the event gets Fired and the first record gets selected. Now this behavior its a bit annoying for me. Is there any way to turn it off ?

Thanks
Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 May 2011
1 answer
257 views
Hello,

when I drag and drop a column of the gridview header row in order to group by that column I notice the grouping is case sensitive: values with the same string but different case generates differents groups (for example "price" and "PRICE").
Is there a property somewhere that i can set to make the grouping not case sensitive?

Thanks
Alcide
Emanuel Varga
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 06 May 2011
13 answers
406 views
Difficulty in small things in RadGridView:

Why can not I pinned the first two columns?
In columns with decimal type, edit them to {0 :###,## 0:00, pressing the comma, a second comma is placed in value. I have to use dot "." to work.
After placing a column in edit mode, I would like to press the down arrow to move it to the next line without the need to press enter to confirm.

We purchase components from Telerik and do not use almost nothing because of trouble setting things simple
Martin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 06 May 2011
3 answers
341 views
Has anyone else noticed in the most recent release that after expanding and collapsing a particular group of nodes twice the vertical scroll bar disappears?  If you're towards the bottom of the list this bug makes it where you cannot access the nodes out of the initial collapsed view.

Luckily in my application I have an "Expand/Collapse" button which by calling either the CollapseAll() or ExpandAll() on the RadTreeView returns the vertical scroll bar.
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 05 May 2011
1 answer
169 views
I have two gridviews on a form, each is grouped by the same column name. I want to capture the text in the group header of gridview1 as the groupexpanded event fires but when I attempt to get this information using 'sender.currentrow.headertext' visual studio crashes.

When I have the information I want to loop through the rows in gridview2 and expand the equivalent group if one exists.

Is this a bug or is my approach wrong?
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 05 May 2011
1 answer
181 views
I've set the MultiSelect to true but I cannot select more than one row. Is this feature not available with a self-relation hierarchy gridview?

Being able to select more than one row is very important to the application I'm working on.

Thanks for your help.
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 05 May 2011
1 answer
209 views
Hello,

I want to create a grid where one record is shown on 2 lines. I have done this by using the htmlviewdefenition.
When I enlarge the font size and then set the autosizerows property to true, the header isn't displayed properly. (Attached you will find a screenshot of the grid)

My code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using Telerik.WinControls.UI;
 
namespace TestTelerikGrid3
{
    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
        public Form1()
        {
            InitializeComponent();
        }
 
        private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            HtmlViewDefinition view = new HtmlViewDefinition();
            view.RowTemplate.ReadXml("GridLayout.htm");
 
            radGridView1.ViewDefinition = view;
 
            radGridView1.Font = new Font("Segoe UI", 15.75F,FontStyle.Regular);
            radGridView1.AutoSizeRows = true;
        }
    }
}
 
Html:
<table>
<tr>
    <td colspan="2">Column1</td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td>Column2</td>
    <td>Column3</td>
</tr>
</table>

I am using gridview version 2011.1.11.419.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Regards,
Steve
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 05 May 2011
1 answer
126 views
Hi,
I want to have a persian Spellchecking in my app but I don't know how to implement it.
Can you please guide me?
Thanks.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 05 May 2011
1 answer
207 views
I am using the Ribbon bar. I am attaching a screen shot of the ribbon as shown in my application.

When the user minimizes the application, and then restores it, the ribbon buttons are messed up as you can see from the second screen shot I am attaching. Notice that any buttons that are in button groups no longer have any text.

If the user clicks the up arrow in the upper right corner to hide and then show the toolbar, it resizes back to the original display.

Is this a known bug? Any idea on how soon it will be fixed?

Thanks!
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 05 May 2011
6 answers
184 views
Hi,
I need a Color gallery in my project to let user to format grid's cell to save them.
Please guide me.
tooraj azizi.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 05 May 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?