Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
283 views
Hi,
I have desing the windows form in Visual Style Builder and when i load my theme in visual stdio it looks work great but when i debug my project and fullscreen the form it doesnt get fullscreen.i saw only my form at old size and my minimize and maximize buttons become invisible.when i double clicked tittle bar it became old status.
its big problem for me.
how can i resolved it.

Attached file: when i changed the form size,normal size,fullscreen

Normal Size
Size Changed
FullScreen

Thanks for your answers.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Aug 2011
5 answers
295 views
Hi,

currently i use the following code
Me.rsTracks.GetTimelineView.GroupSeparatorWidth = 1
Me.rsTracks.GetTimelineView.ResourcesPerView = 4
Me.rsTracks.GetTimelineView().ShowTimescale(Timescales.Hours)
Dim timescale As SchedulerTimescale = Me.rsTracks.GetTimelineView().GetScaling()
timescale.DisplayedCellsCount = CInt(12)

This will show me the first 12 hours from a defined day. It always starts at 00:00 of a given day.

Any method avaible to move the first visible cell on left hand of the timeline view to any other time ?

In best case i want to see working hours currently declared for the day, for example

15:00 - 23:00 working time  (timescale.Displayed.CellsCount = 8) 

I am quit sure there is a method avaible, because i can use the navigator to move hour by hours, but i was not able to find it.

Any help is welcome.

Kind regards

Martin gartmann
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Aug 2011
1 answer
95 views
Hi,

How can I get this control AlbumTableAdapter that is part of the carousel demo in the music library? Is this another package I have to download?

thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Aug 2011
4 answers
311 views
Have a MultiColumn ComboBox bound to a dataset. The binding is okay, I can see all the items in the dropdown.

MCC.ValueMember = "Field1"
MCC.DisplayMember = "Field2"

Note that Field1 is NOT part of any column.

So, what I want to retrieve, of course, is the value associated with "Field1" of the selected row.  However, because that field is not included in any of the column, I'm having a real tough time retrieving it.  MCC.SelectedValue always return nothing!!! 

Please help!

Justin
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 31 Aug 2011
1 answer
127 views
Hi would like to use the bubblebar for the same purpose than a menu. How can I get the selection made by the user. I checked all possible events linked either to your bar or to the radElement and I don't see ant selectionChanged() or itemChanged() event.

Any suggestion how I could do this?
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 30 Aug 2011
2 answers
307 views
Hi ,

I am trying to do something very simple but seems that this does not work .

Basically I have a few different RadPageViewPages in a  RadPageView control
each page has about 9 buttons

what I want to be able to do is when user clicks on a particular page this should auto scroll to make the contents of the page visible when expanded .i.e ideally scroll to a point where the contents become visible

currently what seem to happen is when you click on the page to expand it depending on the position of the page the contents are not always visible the user has to manually drag the scrollbar to see its content which is obviously hiding down at the bottom .

I tried adding the following code to the project but it does not seem to work

void radPageView1_SelectedPageChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
             
            RadPageView apageview = (RadPageView)sender;
            RadPageViewPage apage = (RadPageViewPage)apageview.SelectedPage;
 
            apageview.ScrollControlIntoView(apage);
        }

I have added Screen-prints of what it does and what is expected

Cheers
Khizar
Duncan Clarke
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 30 Aug 2011
1 answer
134 views
Hello,

Is there a way to maintain the height of the appointments once it is set in timeline view? For example when my form loads, I set the appointment height (timeline view) to 110. When I change it to monthview the height changes. I would want it to remain the same as set in the timeline view. If not, then atleast when the user changes it back to the timeline view, I should be able to set it back to 110 but I can't.
I used the Radscheduler's ActiveViewChanging event but could not get this to work.

Did anyone come across the same problem?


Thanks.
FB
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
1 answer
636 views
Hi, 

I have information displayed on the grid, which has a template to be displaying additional information. 
The additional information may not be applicable based on the dates of the parent row. 

I have tried to hide the rows, on the on the CreateRow event. The problem here, is then when I expend a parent row, once the child row get's hidden once, it does not get examined for creation if I expand another parent row. 

So for example :

1. Parent collection is a list of strings < "two" , "one" > . Child collection is < " 1, " 2", " 3">. 
2. Let's say that I have bound the parent and the child collection using the Template Paradime, on some column with the name "ID", which both template and grid have and it is being populated. 

3. Now if the user expands the row containing " two" I want to show only child collection < " 1", "2" > . If the user clicks on the row  containing " one ", I want the sub grid to show < "1","3" > 

I have tried to set the child rows as visible based on some condition on the CreateRow event, but the rows that were marked as hidden, don't get considered if the user clicks on another parent row.  In our example the child row with value "1", once is marked as hidden (  e.RowInfo.IsVisible = false; ) , it remains hidden and it never get's considered when the user clicks on the row with string " one ". 

Is there a way to do this, in the grid ? 
Martin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
1 answer
174 views
Hello guys

Im using the 2011 Q1, for exporting data from gridview using the ExportToExcelML way, the data in the grid is about 100.000 rows and 50 columns, when use the RunExport method my application freeze, after 60 seconds fall in an exception. 

Follows the code implemented:

 Dim exporter As ExportToExcelML = New ExportToExcelML(vs.RadGridView1)
exporter.HiddenColumnOption = Telerik.WinControls.UI.Export.HiddenOption.DoNotExport
exporter.ExportVisualSettings = False
exporter.SheetMaxRows = ExcelMaxRows._65536
exporter.SheetName = ruta
exporter.SummariesExportOption = SummariesOption.ExportAll
exporter.RunExport(strExportedFile)

Are there any method to fix that error?

Regards
Martin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
1 answer
289 views
Hello, thank you for looking at my question Telerik!

I Have a calendar, that when someone moves an appointment via the edit dialog using the startDate and endDate dropdown, when they click OK it fires a collectionchanged event like it should, however i get that event fired 2 times, one for the Start Date (PropertyName = "StartDate" and once for EndDate (property name "EndDate") and of course any other data they might have changed ...

My Question, how do i not get 2 events, how can i make it so when they change data ont he edit dialog and click OK i get ONE event, or somehow else know that a particular event was updated instead of getting field by field notification that tells me ok, this appointment was updated, then i can go and grab the properties of that Appointment object and save them to my datasource (Using WCF Web Services) with only 1 call,  the issue is i make 1 call to save the start date then right behind that i make a second call to save the end date and its messing things up !

here is my collectionChanged event, thank you for the input !!

void Appointments_CollectionChanged(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.Data.NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Action == Telerik.WinControls.Data.NotifyCollectionChangedAction.ItemChanged)
            {
                if (e.NewItems.Count > 0 && e.OldItems.Count > 0)
                {
                    DoctorAppointment newAppt = (DoctorAppointment) e.NewItems[0];
                    DoctorAppointment oldAppt = (DoctorAppointment) e.OldItems[0];
 
                    if ((e.PropertyName == "Start" || e.PropertyName == "End"))
                    {
                        sc.RescheduleAppointmentAsync(this.LoggedInUserID, newAppt.id, newAppt.Start, newAppt.End);
                    }
 
                    if (e.PropertyName == "status_id")
                    {
                        short followupid = newAppt.status_id.GetValueOrDefault(-1);
                        if (followupid > 0) {
                            sc.FollowupAppointmentAsync(this.LoggedInUserID, newAppt.id, followupid);
                        }
                    }
 
                    newAppt = null;
                    oldAppt = null;
                }
            }
        }
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 29 Aug 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?