Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
471 views
Hi to everyone
this is my problem
on a radform, I placed a radpageview control with 02 pages
inside this pages, I placed texboxes, group etc..
I also have a button somewhere inside the radform
How can I reset all the textboxes (xtextbox.text="") ?
My english is not so good
thanks
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Oct 2011
3 answers
208 views
Hi...

I have a radgridview linked to a datasource.

One of the columns (a decimal column) takes the data from an integer value in the database... this value represents a time, but I can´t change the type in the database.

I want to show the value in a HH:MM:SS format.
To do that in other situations I just set a string.Format this way:
string.format("{0:00}:{1:00}:{2:00}", value/3600, (value%3600)/60,(value%3600)%60)

Is there a way to apply this custom format to the column?

I´ve tried using a date format in the FormatString property of the columm this way: {0:hh.mm.ss} but then the columm shows data like this "hh.Valuemm.ss" (Value is the integer in the column, like 4 or whatever).

Any help will be welcomed

Thanks in advance
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Oct 2011
8 answers
253 views
Hi Telerik Team,

I am currently using Q3 2007 SP1. I have poblem with the fontsize of the GridView. I try to change the fontsize through visual style builder (the edit element). It works fine when design. However, on runtime, it prompts me error of index and the fontsize back to as the default.
Please clarify if this problem existed in the version i mentioned.
Thanks in advance

-Tobin-
Martin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Oct 2011
2 answers
136 views
Hello once again
I wish to know to which collection radpageview belong too ?
I can't find any information in the documentation
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Oct 2011
1 answer
123 views
Hello!

I want to filter my checkboxcolumns in the ManagerGridView.
When i click the filter - Checkbox obve nothing happend.
When i change the filter options from "equals" to (for example) "less then" it works.
When i change then the filter options to equals and klick in the filter - Chekbox it filter one time and then no more.

Is there a workaround or an known issue on this problem?

kind regards

edith:
found a problem in the programm logic -- sorry
please close the thread, thx
Martin Vasilev
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Oct 2011
5 answers
85 views
Hi Telerik

Is there a way to create a BeginEdit() for the Text being displayed in a Page.Item in the same way as can be done in a TreeView for a TreeView node?

Regards
Ian
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Oct 2011
3 answers
163 views
I use LoadContent method to load content of my form, but  Form_Load Event isn't called. Any help?

HostWindow hw;
...
Form f = GetFormHostWindow(hw.Name);
if (f != null) hw.LoadContent(f);
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Oct 2011
2 answers
146 views
Can the grid autogenerate GridViewColumnGroup's based on a property on the items in the datasource?  This would be similar in how columns can autogenerate.
Jason Parrish
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Oct 2011
2 answers
119 views
I'm displaying a bar series and a line series on a same chart, see picture pbChart1bar.png. There are two items with the same X values.

If I add a second bar series, with the same values as the first one, the items are not aligned anymore, see picture pbChart2bars.png.
What could be the problem?
jc mag
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 07 Oct 2011
2 answers
545 views
I am creating an application in which I use radPageView. I have setted up AutoScroll to True but in design time I cannot scroll down to see al the controls that I have inserted.
can you please help me?
erwin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
Iron
 answered on 06 Oct 2011
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?