Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
156 views
Hello,

I was wondering if it would be possible to create a chart where the y-axis is scaled something similar to the y-axis on a Yahoo price chart?

I would also need the axis mirrored for negative values, I know you cannot log a negative value; but I just want the scale logged.  Is something like this possible? If not, has anybody come up with a work around for using a "log scale" to view security returns, which include negative values?

Thanks for the help.
Yavor
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Feb 2012
4 answers
150 views

Good Morning.

I doubt the problem is regarding the control "Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadScheduler" componet of the software.
I will explain with details. i did a several checks
1. 9:05 - 9:07
2. 9:07 -8:09

3.9:10-8:11

I'm handling the range of one hour as follows:
(this.schScheduler.ActiveView as SchedulerDayViewBase).RangeFactor = ScaleRange
.OneHour.

It doesn’t work correctly because when I open the calender RadScheduler only show the two appointments  9:05 - 9:07  and 9:07 -9:09 and the other is that I did is hidden..

Detalis

when I open the Calender RadScheduler, it's not able to show the three appointments in the range established - it only shows one 9:05 - 9:07 and the appointment between 9:07-9:09 is hidden.. the only way to see this appointment is to drop the appointment made between 9:05 - 9:07. After that, the control shows the second appointment 9:07-9:09  - I think it is a bug.. Its a big problem because my company is selling this product and maybe its doesn't work correctly.
Perhaps there is a way to solve it? By the way, I made the tests with WinControl 2010


thanks for your help.

Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Feb 2012
1 answer
126 views
Hi Support,

Can you please look at the below link and check  whether that kind of chart[win forms] supported by telerik.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpet_plot

Regards,
Siva
Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Feb 2012
1 answer
147 views
Hi Support,

Can you please look at the below link and check  whether that kind of chart[win forms] supported by telerik.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpet_plot

Thanks and Regards,
Siva
Giuseppe
Telerik team
 answered on 02 Feb 2012
2 answers
174 views

how to make a gesture pan in gridview, I do not use a touchscreen monitor, I want when I click the mouse on the row can slide up and down, almost the same as "demohub" when I click on the panorama can be slide to the left and right.


Thank You.
Eko
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Feb 2012
1 answer
88 views
We are using Telerik WinForm controls, after we have implemented the controls we have seen that every
time the program loads there is a dynamic assembly with the same version of Telerik Controls.
What is this Assembly what is the usage ?
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2012
3 answers
185 views
Hello, i'm  trying to validate a cell in the CellValidating event,but i have this problem.

When i enter the any value in the cell, i search in database por entered by the user.
For example the user entered x3
i have this code

case "Codigo":
                   if (grdContrato.IsInEditMode && e.Value != null)
                   {
                       ArticuloEntity articulo = new ArticuloEntity();
                       articulo = ArticuloNeg.ObtenerArticuloById(e.Value.ToString());
                       if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(articulo.ArticuloId))
                       {
                           this.grdContrato.CurrentCell.Value=articulo.ArticuloId;
                           contrato.Detalle[e.RowIndex].ArticuloId = articulo.ArticuloId;
                           contrato.Detalle[e.RowIndex].Descripcion = articulo.Descripcion;
                       }
                       else
                       {
                           BuscarArticulosForm buscarForm = new BuscarArticulosForm(e.Value.ToString(), "Codigo");
                           buscarForm.ShowDialog();
                           if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(buscarForm.CodigoSeleccionado))
                           {
                               this.grdContrato.CurrentCell.Value = buscarForm.CodigoSeleccionado;
                               contrato.Detalle[e.RowIndex].ArticuloId = buscarForm.CodigoSeleccionado;
                               contrato.Detalle[e.RowIndex].Descripcion = buscarForm.ArticuloSeleccionado;
                           }
                       }
                   }
                   break;

And when the event ends, the e.value have x3, but the contrato.Detalle[e.RowIndex].ArticuloId  have the real code "x3450".
the contrato.Detalle[index].ArticuloId,is the property of the BindingList<>, and this bound to the gridview.
But when the event ends, the contrato.Detalle[e.RowIndex].ArticuloId have the x3 againg.

Whow i can set to e.value , so that the event ends the cell have the value x3450 and not the user entered value
i try with this.grdContrato.CurrentCell.Value = buscarForm.CodigoSeleccionado;  but do not work.

Tanks





Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2012
1 answer
316 views

I'm trying to figure out how to remove rows from the child template of a on-demand loaded child. I can do this no problem with a standard command button on the Master template, but the child doesn't want to make the row go away.... 
private void uiProductsGrid_CommandCellClick(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            GridCommandCellElement button = (GridCommandCellElement) sender;
 
            if (button.RowInfo.HierarchyLevel == 1)
           {
               DataRowView drv = (DataRowView)button.RowInfo.DataBoundItem;
               Guid id = (Guid)drv["Id"];
 
               Selection.DeleteSelection(id);
               button.MasterTemplate.Rows.Remove(button.RowInfo);
               return;
           }
            if (button.RowInfo.HierarchyLevel ==2)
           {
               Guid id = Guid.Parse(button.RowInfo.Cells["Id"].Value.ToString());
               Product.DeleteProduct(id);
                // What do I put here to remove this row from the grid???
               return;
           }
           
        }
Svett
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2012
3 answers
484 views
Hello,

I am implementing virtual mode for WinForms RadGridView

Everything working ok except one thing, in my virtual mode implementation user may required additional data from slow data source in such case the data will not be available when grid needs the cell value.
In this case the cells displays a "Loading..." text until the data is retrieved from the slow source.

The problem is how to tell the GridView to reread the cells values to update the cells with real content.

I tried the MasterTemplate.Refresh but this cause the grid scroll returns to the top again and display the first item.

Is there any method to call to force the grid to re-read the visisble cells values without reseting the scroll?

I am using 2011 Q2 SP1


Julian Benkov
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Feb 2012
1 answer
189 views
I have a problem with docking toolTabStrip.

In starting position is ok (caption toolTabstrip is hidden  , but when I dock this control and undock then caption of  toolTabStrip is show.

Files below are describe this problem.
stefan stefanov
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 01 Feb 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?