Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
6 answers
389 views
Hi,

i change the Focus in the radTreeView1_NodeCheckedChanged event.

If i do this, the radTreeView1 dont remove the Highligh from the previous node. If i mouse over the previouse node, the Highlight is gone.

Can i reset the RadTreeView Highlights in code?
Roman
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 09 Feb 2012
1 answer
573 views
Hi,

is it possible to change the date/time picker into a year/month picker? I noticed you can do this very easily with the WPF DateTimePicker but cannot see a way to do this on the winforms

thanks

David
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 09 Feb 2012
9 answers
876 views

Hi,

after switching to the SP2 (2010.1.10.504) I have a lot problems using themes. When I add the Office black theme and start my application I get two errors that resources are missing (TabOffice12Shape and another one). When I add the Office 10 theme and start the application I get a System.ArgumentException "Specified resource does not exist.". This only happens when I start the application without debugging. If I use the debugger, it works fine. So I think there is a major timing problem when themes are loaded. My I solution is now to remove the Telerik controls and switch back to normal Windows Forms controls. 

Martin

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Feb 2012
6 answers
269 views
Hi,

I am using the TimeLineView and have a number of (1 or more) employees set as my resouces.

I need to be able to identify the resource ID when the user right clicks on the radScheduler control to bring up the context menu.

This inculdes if the user clicks the appointment, the cell or even the resource label (if possible).

Any thoughts or guidance

Many thanks

Karl
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Feb 2012
2 answers
244 views
Hi,

I have a RadGridVIew with a GridViewTextBoxColumn with AcceptsReturn, Multiline, WrapText properties set to true.
When the user hits the return key after typing in a line in this column, I want the row height to increase. This way they can see what they have already typed in and continue typing in.

I have set AutoSizeRows property on the RadGridView to true but this takes affect after editing the cell is finished.

Please help in this regard.


Jack
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 08 Feb 2012
1 answer
154 views
Is it possible to use the Calendar control and to setup a meeting... without multiple attendees? It can be an appointment, but I need to be able to assign people to it.

Thanks in advanced for any help.
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2012
2 answers
288 views
Hi,

I use the scheduler to view workhours for a work watch/shift.
But i dont want the user to be able edit the appointment. I dont want to view the Appointment dialog when the user double click the watch.. or any other place in the scheduler.. how can i disable this feature?

Regards
Svein Thomas
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2012
5 answers
308 views
I think I found a bug in the latest realease 2011.3.11.1219 that causes the UserAddedRow event not to fire..  Found this after upgrading a large project and critical events that occur after a user completes adding a new row no longer fired.

This is not confined to my project as it can be reproduced easily in new projects.

To reproduce you just need a bound grid with the new row position set to bottom, then hook the UserAddingRow event.  The event will never fire.  Change the new row position back to default (Top) and the event fires.

This doesn't appear to affect any other events including the UserAddingRow event, only UserAddedRow.

// Change new row position to bottom
this.radGridView1.AddNewRowPosition = SystemRowPosition.Bottom;
// Add an event for UserAddedRow
this.radGridView1.UserAddedRow += new GridViewRowEventHandler(radGridView1_UserAddedRow);
 
// Event will not fire
 void radGridView1_UserAddedRow(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e)
        {
            throw new NotImplementedException();
        }

Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2012
3 answers
707 views
Hi, i have here a winform that uses the Telerik.ReportViewer.WinForms.ReportViewer() control to print some letters.

I need a solution to log the print action in a database, i have add a print event, but its not captured :(

here the code:

private void testPrint()
{
 Telerik.ReportViewer.WinForms.ReportViewer viewer = new Telerik.ReportViewer.WinForms.ReportViewer();
 viewer.Print += new System.ComponentModel.CancelEventHandler(this.viewer_Print);
 Report_Password report = new Report_Password();
 viewer.ShowExportButton = false;
 viewer.ShowHistoryButtons = false;
 viewer.ShowPageNavigationControls = false;
 viewer.ShowPageSetupButton = false;
 viewer.ShowParametersButton = false;
 viewer.ShowStopButton = false;
 viewer.ShowZoom = false;
 viewer.ShowRefreshButton = false;
 viewer.ZoomMode = Telerik.ReportViewer.WinForms.ZoomMode.FullPage;
 viewer.Dock = DockStyle.Fill;
 viewer.Report = report;
}

 void viewer_Print(object sender, CancelEventArgs e)
{
 // Not caputred here :(
// Log to DB
}

how can i capture this?

Thank you
Volkan

Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 08 Feb 2012
3 answers
342 views
The guide below shows an example for one series (in the example, one list of Products):
http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/chart-building-radcharts-data-binding-radchart-to-a-generic-list-of-objects.html

How would I data-bind multiple series to a chart (in the example, more than one list of Products)?
Petar Marchev
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Feb 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?