Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
12 answers
698 views
Hi,

Just been playing with the MaskedEditBox and I have a few questions:

1. Why can't I use decimal places when is set the MaskType to Numeric?
2. How can I setup a mask to have a range of numbers before the decimal point but a fixed number of decimal places?
3. When using a Numeric MaskType, is there an easy way to set value ranges?

Thanks,
Brad
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2012
2 answers
395 views
Hi,

can't go through. Im using vb.net, how do i add items in multiple columns and make the 2nd column editable and the 1st one is not?
viewtype is "ListView"



dim itm as listviewdataitem

itm = new listviewdataitem
itm.text = "data in col1"
radlistview1.items.add(itm)


thanks,
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2012
1 answer
184 views
I am starting to use the radscheduler for one of my company's project.  I would like to change the text in the print for the appointment. I tried to change the appointment.text in the event CellPrintElementFormating without any success.  Is there a way to accomplish it?

Thanks
JJ
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2012
10 answers
225 views
I am using a Radtreeview in a windows application.I am loading the value for both parent and child node. when  there  is no value in the child node still the Plus symbol is visible. whwn clicked it is invisible.  I dont want that plus minus animation when there is no value.

Please help us in process.

 
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2012
1 answer
129 views
I have a window 314 x 314.

I have a DateTimePicker and a TimePicker.
I need to set the TimePicker selecion DropDown to fit in this window size.
How can I do that?

Thanks,
Ezequiel
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2012
3 answers
210 views
Using the following legacy code using telerik Q2 2009 winform controls.  This code moves the selected node down on a button click.  We are upgrading to Q1 2012 what is the equivalent code.  Q1 2012 there is no FirstVisibleNode or ScrollPosition.Y etc.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Dim sNode As RadTreeNode = tv.SelectedNode
 
 
If sNode Is Nothing Then
    tv.SelectedNode = tv.FirstVisibleNode
    Exit Sub
End If
Dim nextVisible = sNode.NextVisibleNode
Dim vb As Integer
If nextVisible IsNot Nothing Then
    tv.SelectedNode = nextVisible
    vb = tv.ClientRectangle.Y - tv.ScrollPosition.Y + tv.ClientRectangle.Height
    If nextVisible.Bounds.Bottom > vb Then
        tv.ScrollBy(-1)
    End If
    tv.Nodes.Move(sNode.Index, nextVisible.Index)
ElseIf sNode.Index = tv.Nodes.Count - 1 Then
    nextVisible = tv.Nodes(0)
    tv.SelectedNode = nextVisible
    vb = tv.ClientRectangle.Y - tv.ScrollPosition.Y + tv.ClientRectangle.Height
    If nextVisible.Bounds.Bottom > vb Then
        tv.ScrollBy(-1)
    End If
    tv.Nodes.Move(sNode.Index, nextVisible.Index)
    tv.BringIntoView(sNode)
End If
sNode.Selected = True
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2012
1 answer
218 views
Hi,

I've got a RadCommandBar with a horizontal layout, how do I make the overflow panel list the overflow items vertically ? I only want one item to appear per row in the overflow drop down.

Thanks
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2012
1 answer
142 views
Hi
I have proble in Hierarchical grid. i use the function to load the data in master tamplate of grid but i want to call it when i click on plus market in grid and befor that just create the column not bounding to data.
 How can I do this.?
Richard Slade
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 15 May 2012
1 answer
223 views
Hi,

I am trying to add HTML text for tooltip for radbuttons.

In the  ToolTipTextNeeded event i can set
e.tooltiptext = "mytooltiptext".

If mytooltiptext has HTML like formatting text, html tags appear on tootip. I am using the HTML tags from below link

http://www.telerik.com/help/winforms/buttons-button-html-like-text-formatting.html

Thanks
TelDev
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2012
1 answer
116 views
I would like to filter rows by one column by operator FilterOperator.IsNotNull or FilterOperator.IsNull but in this column I have set string.Empty as Value.

When I use FilterOperator.IsNotNull I have all rows, but I want to have only rows which have set in Value any signs.
When I use FilterOperator.IsNull I haven't any rows, but I want to have only rows which have string.Empty as Value.

How Can I do it?


Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?