Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
309 views
Hi,
I would like to know if there is a way to access to the close button click event so as i can close all pages in on click and not only one page.
If you have other solutions to do it, that would be great too !
thanks.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 15 May 2012
3 answers
204 views
I have a GridView with a databound GridViewCheckBoxColumn.  When the checkbox is checked and I scroll horizontally where the checkbox is no longer visible and then scroll back, the checkbox loses its checked state, though the data source still indicates it should be checked.
Jes
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 May 2012
8 answers
701 views
Is it possible to add a RadWaitingBar to the RadStatusStrip?   I have a long running operation of unknown duration and the ProgressBar is insufficient (unless there is an equivalent of the Marquee style of Microsoft Progress Bar).


Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 14 May 2012
2 answers
206 views
hi to all
i have used RadCommandBar in which i have added a text box and that text box is used for to enter the Password. I have also set the Property PasswordChar * of text box but still it is showing the passwords.


Rahul
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 May 2012
1 answer
185 views
I'm sure this is something very small and silly but I can't figure it for some reason.

  1. I've copied "TMDBTheme.tssp" to my "C:\" drive.
  2. Right click on my project and "Add Existing Item"
  3. Find the file on my "C:\" drive and add it
  4. Right click on the file in my project explorer and select "Properties".
  5. Set "Build Action" to "Embedded Resource"
  6. Add the following two lines to my form constructor:
  7. ThemeResolutionService.LoadPackageFile("TMDBTheme.tssp");
  8. ThemeResolutionService.ApplicationThemeName = "TMDBTheme";
  9. Build my project
  10. Run my project
  11. I get a FileNotFoundException error: "File 'TMDBTheme.tssp' does not exist."

What am I missing?
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 14 May 2012
3 answers
424 views
Is there any way how to refresh sorting on RadGridView easy way (i.e. force grid to re-sort according actual sorting settings)? I'm now using following code, but it's kind of ugly.
private void uxTourGrid_CellEndEdit(object sender, Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewCellEventArgs e)  
{  
    if (e.ColumnIndex == 0 && uxTourGrid.Columns[0].SortOrder != RadSortOrder.None)  
    {  
        RadSortOrder sort = uxTourGrid.Columns[0].SortOrder;  
 
        uxTourGrid.Columns[0].SortOrder = RadSortOrder.None;  
        uxTourGrid.Columns[0].SortOrder = sort;  
    }  
}  
 
I'm sorting according to first column.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Daniel
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 14 May 2012
5 answers
536 views
I have 4 DateTime Fields in my RadGridView.  StartDate, StartTime, EndTime, EndDate.  I need to be able to have a Time only picker when adding / editing in the grid.  I can't seem to find a way to use the RadTimePicker.  Is there a way to integrate this?  Or use the GridViewDateTimeColumn in such a manner?

I'm Using WinForms Q1 2012 (2012.1.12.215) in a .NET 4.0 framework project.

Thanks.  Matthew
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 14 May 2012
2 answers
320 views
Hi Team,

I have been facing this issue, whenever i show a dialog or a messagebox in the valuevalidating event . I get a null exception error in
the program.cs file . but this does not occuur if i show the dialog in anyother event .please let me know the solution for this.

Regards
Harsh
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 14 May 2012
1 answer
80 views
Hi team,

When i try to show a dialog in the validationerror event , why does the valuevalidating event gets trigerred.
This runs the showdailog twice that way. please help me to overcome this.
I am using telerik version:2011.2.11.0831

Regards
Harsh
Jack
Telerik team
 answered on 14 May 2012
3 answers
334 views
Hi,

Is there a way to set the  font details (say, to Arial 9.35)  for ALL controls in a single place or do I need to set them all individually?

If I can do it programmtically that'd be great as that will allow me to let the users choose their font.
Stefan
Telerik team
 answered on 14 May 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?