Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
1 answer
336 views
hi, I have a radgridview
with columns defined like this
gridViewDateTimeColumn1.EditorType = Telerik.WinControls.UI.GridViewDateTimeEditorType.TimePicker;
gridViewDateTimeColumn1.EnableExpressionEditor = true;
gridViewDateTimeColumn1.FieldName = "Me_Dia1";
gridViewDateTimeColumn1.Format = System.Windows.Forms.DateTimePickerFormat.Time;
gridViewDateTimeColumn1.FormatString = "{0:t}";
gridViewDateTimeColumn1.HeaderText = "Me_Lun";
gridViewDateTimeColumn1.IsAutoGenerated = true;
gridViewDateTimeColumn1.Name = "Me_Dia1";
gridViewDateTimeColumn1.Width = 65;
but i the keyboard inputs dont work well, and in the field and popup window show "{0:}"
I need work only with time in this columns.
thanks,
Alfonso
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2012
3 answers
412 views
As part of a startup wizard I am developing, one of the requirements is to be able to skip any stage of the wizard. 

I have tried adding a button in between the Next and Cancel buttons as described in another thread but it does not seem to be working in my case.

public TestForm()
        {
            InitializeComponent();
 
            // add a skip button
            WizardCommandAreaButtonElement skipButton = new WizardCommandAreaButtonElement
            {
                Text = "Skip",
                MinSize = new Size(radWizard1.NextButton.Size.Width, radWizard1.NextButton.Size.Height),
                Alignment = ContentAlignment.MiddleRight,
                Margin = new Padding(4, 0, 4, 0)
            };
 
            radWizard1.CommandArea.CommandElements.Add(skipButton);           
        }
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2012
3 answers
270 views

Hi,

I am having an issue with the RadNumericTextBox. When I enter a decimal followed by a number using the numeric keyboard it swaps the value around. For example instead of being .5 it will be 5

 To emulate it what you need to do is

1. Copy the code below.

<telerik:RadNumericTextBox ID="ntxtMaxWorkHoursSitting" runat="server"
              Width="80px"
              CausesValidation="true"
              Type="Number" MinValue="0"
              MaxValue="24"
              ShowSpinButtons="true"
               IncrementSettings-Step="0.5">
                           <NumberFormat DecimalDigits="2" />
</telerik:RadNumericTextBox>

2. Run the website 
3. Enter some value into the RadNumericTextbox (e.g. 5) then click away and the value will turn into a decimal (e.g. 5.00)
4. Highlight the result (Just need to click back in there and it will highlight it for you)
5. Press the decimal key on the numeric keyboard (The decimal on the normal keyboard works fine) and then press 5

it should say .5 but instead it will change it to 5

Is there a fix to this or a way around this?

thanks in advance,

Karl
Vasil
Telerik team
 answered on 30 May 2012
2 answers
140 views
I'm still evaluating your GridView and got some issues with it.
See linked project Sample Project.

  1. When scrolling with the mousewheel, the first column has the wrong image (selected instead of unselected).
  2. How can I disable the "blue line" between the columns?
Froggie
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 May 2012
1 answer
200 views
 

I Telerik team i´m doing a audio player application and  use RadListControl for create my playlists in the app. My problem is this , when I have my audio file in the RadListControl, after drag  and drop this file´s into de control, I want move this items in the RadListControl using drag and drop again, for reorder the elements in the playlist, like do Windows Media Player for example. How I can do that?  Before I want create two columns in the RadListControl, one for align the name of artist to left of the control, and two for align  the duration of music file to the right of the control. Exists in RadListControl one property o method like MultiColumns from ListView? Thanks and I waiting for your answer. Sorry for my English….

Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 29 May 2012
1 answer
193 views
I have a read-only grid with two summary rows: Total and Average. The first two columns in the simple example provided in the attached screenshot will not be totaled or averaged. Only the third column will be summarized.

I would like to insert text into the first column of each summary row describing what the value in that row represents ("Total" in the total row and "Average" in the average row). This is also displayed in the attached screenshot.

Is it possible to insert text only into a cell of a summary row without performing any calculations on its associated column?
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 29 May 2012
1 answer
278 views
Hello,

I would like to add a feature request for the RadGridView.

It would be nice if the RadGridView's HTML rendering could support base-64 encoded images, as i use these alot they are very handy because you don't have to have an image file or add a project resource for an image - you just add an img tag with the src as base-64 encoded image data.

Would be nice if i could add a base-64 encoded image + text to the a RadGridView cell contents (where the column's DisableHTMLRendering is set to false of course).

Any chance you guys could add support for this?

Let me know, thanks!
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 29 May 2012
1 answer
201 views
Hi,

how can I align the title text of a RadRibbonForm to the left side?
I use the default Office2010Black, Office2010Blue and Office2010Silver themes and the title
is centered.

Regards
Marco
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 29 May 2012
1 answer
220 views
Hello
I change the version of Telerik from 2011 Q2 to 2012 Q1 ,but now I have alot of errors in my project wich are about 
1-Telerik.WinControls.UI.RadToolStripSeparatorItem()
2-using Telerik.WinControls.UI.ComboBox;
3-using Telerik.WinControls.UI.Grid

please help me what should I do
Boryana
Telerik team
 answered on 29 May 2012
15 answers
676 views
We implemented a Check Box column so that the user can select a series of rows to add to a collection and clicks on a button to submit.  When in on click, we check each row for a checked checkbox and add the databounditem to a collection for processsing.  I noticed this evening when I check a few rows and scroll those rows off the screen, the values get cleared when I scroll them back into view.

I have read in a few posts that you only maintain data in the current view for performance reasons, but is there a way to turn that off?  Or is there another workaround?

Thanks

Dennis
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 29 May 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?