Telerik Forums
UI for WinForms Forum
2 answers
149 views
I am working on creating automated tests with CodedUI and I am having problems with the RadDropDownList. I can't verify the values that the RadDropDownList is set to. Whenever i try to verify the values CodedUI points to the a generic text box on the page. I am using version 2011.2.11.831. Even if I get a hold of the list the selected string value == null even when a value is selected.

I see that RadDropDownList is supports CodedUI so I wonder if I am doing something wrong or if there is a bug. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
Peter
Telerik team
 answered on 08 Jun 2012
1 answer
400 views
Sorry for the stupid question, I can not understand what is the control to use for make the navigation bar in the main form of your examples... see the link

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/navigationbar.jpg/
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2012
1 answer
227 views
Good morning, I need to reload the radscheduler from the database, how I can do it? basically I need to reload as when you open for first time the form that contain the RadScheduler but without closing the form.
Thanks.
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2012
1 answer
285 views
Hello,
i want to use two finger at same time over a panel with multitouch pad device. for example if i drag my both fingers to right, show text toRight, or if i drag my two fingers upside, another event. how can i recognize my fingers move which direction? i want to use panGesture, but it doesnt work:). 


        private void radPanel1_PanGesture(object sender, PanGestureEventArgs e)
        {
           if (e.IsEnd)
           
                if (mouseUP.X > mouseDown.X)
                    MessageBox.Show("toright");
                else if (mouseUp.X < mouseDown.X)
               MessageBox.Show("toleft");
        }


I'm appreciate if you help me
Gary
Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2012
3 answers
209 views
Please refer the picture from attachment.

2 questions below...

1. How to auto resize popup list?
I want the popup list width greater than column width. 

2. How to display the full text when mouse over?
I need let the user know value before selecting.

I hope it can done.
Thanks in advance.
Ivan Petrov
Telerik team
 answered on 07 Jun 2012
0 answers
178 views
I am trying to use the following code to move to other controls every time someone presses Enter but this code seems to require some changes to function with telerik radtextbox especially the following line "tbs(i).KeyDown += New KeyEventHandler(AddressOf textBoxes_KeyDown)". How can I trnslate this line into telerik
Public Partial Class Form1
Inherits Form
Private tbs As TextBox()
Public Sub New()
InitializeComponent()
tbs = New TextBox() {textBox1, textBox2, textBox3}
For i As Integer = 0 To tbs.Length - 1
tbs(i).Tag = i
tbs(i).KeyDown += New KeyEventHandler(AddressOf textBoxes_KeyDown)
Next
tbs(0).Focus()
End Sub
Private Sub textBoxes_KeyDown(sender As Object, e As KeyEventArgs)
Dim tb As TextBox = TryCast(sender, TextBox)
If tb IsNot Nothing Then
If e.KeyCode = Keys.Enter Then
Dim tag As Integer = CInt(tb.Tag)
If tag = 2 Then
tbs(0).Focus()
Else
tbs(tag + 1).Focus()
End If
End If
End If
End Sub
End Class
Tendai
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 07 Jun 2012
0 answers
160 views
Hello
when I use 'Form.show dialog()' , them form is shown with vibration and It seems that objects of form are shown with delay.please help me to solve this problem.
Roya
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 07 Jun 2012
1 answer
102 views
I updated from Telerik winforms 2009 Q1 to 2012 Q1 and after dong the Upgrade Wizard i get the following errors:

Error 1 The type or namespace name 'RadPanelBar' does not exist in the namespace 'Telerik.WinControls.UI' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Sources\LUIS_RELEASE_BRANCH 2010\UI\MEMBER\frmMemberMain.Designer.cs 1911 40 LUIS


Error 2 The type or namespace name 'RadPanelBarGroupElement' does not exist in the namespace 'Telerik.WinControls.UI' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Sources\LUIS_RELEASE_BRANCH 2010\UI\MEMBER\frmMemberMain.Designer.cs 1912 40 LUIS

What the new namespace?

John

Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jun 2012
11 answers
463 views
Support,
I'm trying to acheive cross tab results using RadGridview.Please let me know whether this is acheivable using RadGridView.Appreciate if you can provide me a sample.

Actual data
Basicpay           TotalCash        Percentil
10000                20000                10
20000                30000                20
30000                70000                50
50000                80000                90

Cross Tab Result
                        10        20        50        90
Basic Pay        1000    2000    3000    4000
Total Cash       3000    4000    5000    6000


Thanks in advance.

-Cheers
G
Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jun 2012
1 answer
129 views

Hi

I'm using radscheduler in a planning system to assign employees, workplaces and other resources to orders and tasks.
The logic respects working hours (including breaktime,blocktime, flextime, standbytime...), absences (illness, vacation, civil work, school...) and constraints (Skills,location...). The job/task-duration can be anything from 0.5 hours to hundreds of Hours.

Because my Businesslogic generates multiple assignments based on planning rules (FIFO,COST Based, Capacity Utilization,Troughput-Time,...) and available timeslots per resource it's not possible to go with one of the existing RecurrenceRule (MinutelyRecurrenceRule, HourlyRecurrenceRule, DailyRecurrenceRule, WeeklyRecurrenceRule, MonthlyRecurrenceRule, YearlyRecurrenceRule)
 

Therefore my Feature request for Telerik is to add support for "multiple Recurrence Rules" or to add a new "CustomRecurrenceRule" which allow to add multiple Occurences.

//Inclusion Rule"-Sample
radScheduler1.Appointments[0].RecurrenceRule = new CustomRecurrenceRule(StartDateTime,EndDateTime );
radScheduler1.Appointments[0].Occurrences.Add(new IEventOccurence(fromDateTime,UntilDateTime,...);
  
//Multiple Rules Sample
RadScheduler1.Appointments(0).RecurrenceRules.add(New SingleRecurrenceRule(EventStartDateTime,EventEndDateTime);

I think this Feature would bee usefull to others as well!  If there is another way to accomplish my requirement, please let me know.

Thanks.

Daniel K

Ivan Todorov
Telerik team
 answered on 06 Jun 2012
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
GridView
General Discussions
Scheduler and Reminder
Treeview
Dock
RibbonBar
Themes and Visual Style Builder
ChartView
Calendar, DateTimePicker, TimePicker and Clock
DropDownList
Buttons, RadioButton, CheckBox, etc
ListView
ComboBox and ListBox (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Form
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
PageView
MultiColumn ComboBox
TextBox
RichTextEditor
PropertyGrid
Menu
RichTextBox (obsolete as of Q3 2014 SP1)
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
PivotGrid and PivotFieldList
Tabstrip (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
MaskedEditBox
PdfViewer and PdfViewerNavigator
CommandBar
ListControl
Carousel
GanttView
Diagram, DiagramRibbonBar, DiagramToolBox
Panorama
New Product Suggestions
VirtualGrid
Toolstrip (obsolete as of Q3 2010)
Label
AutoCompleteBox
Spreadsheet
ContextMenu
Panel
Visual Studio Extensions
TitleBar
SplitContainer
Documentation
Map
DesktopAlert
CheckedDropDownList
ProgressBar
MessageBox
TrackBar
Rotator
SpinEditor
CheckedListBox
StatusStrip
Wizard
CollapsiblePanel
LayoutControl
ShapedForm
SyntaxEditor
TextBoxControl
Conversational UI, Chat
DateTimePicker
TabbedForm
CAB Enabling Kit
WaitingBar
GroupBox
DataEntry
ScrollablePanel
ScrollBar
ImageEditor
Tools - VSB, Control Spy, Shape Editor
BrowseEditor
DataFilter
FileDialogs
ColorDialog
Gauges (RadialGauge, LinearGauge, BulletGraph)
ApplicationMenu
RangeSelector
CardView
WebCam
NavigationView
BindingNavigator
RibbonForm
Styling
Barcode
PopupEditor
TaskBoard
Callout
ColorBox
PictureBox
FilterView
Accessibility
VirtualKeyboard
DataLayout
Licensing
ToastNotificationManager
ValidationProvider
CalculatorDropDown
Localization
TimePicker
BreadCrumb
ButtonTextBox
FontDropDownList
BarcodeView
Overlay
Security
LocalizationProvider
Dictionary
TreeMap
StepProgressBar
SplashScreen
Flyout
Separator
SparkLine
ToolbarForm
NotifyIcon
DateOnlyPicker
AI Coding Assistant
Rating
TimeSpanPicker
Calculator
OfficeNavigationBar
TaskbarButton
HeatMap
SlideView
PipsPager
AIPrompt
TaskDialog
TimeOnlyPicker
SpeechToTextButton
SmartPasteButton
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?