This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Window.Office2007 Theme

5 Answers 113 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Thomas Eberhard
Top achievements
Rank 2
Thomas Eberhard asked on 30 Sep 2008, 11:32 PM
There appears to be a problem with the css file for the Window.Office2007.css theme

background: transparent url('<%=WebResource("Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.Office2007.Window.ModalDialogButtonSprites.gif') repeat-x 0 -44px;

The WebResource declaration isn't complete.

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Martin
Telerik team
answered on 01 Oct 2008, 05:50 AM
Hi Thomas,

Which version of RadWindow are you using? I just walked through the Window.Office2007.css skin file, and found the declaration in question, but everything seems to be fine. Here is how it looks:

div.radwindow_Office2007 .windowcontent input.dialoginput
{
 border: solid 1px #666;
 padding: 3px 4px 0 4px;
 height: 17px;
 background: transparent url('<%=WebResource("Telerik.Web.UI.Skins.Office2007.Window.ModalDialogButtonSprites.gif")%>') repeat-x 0 -44px;
 width: 100%;
 font: normal 11px Verdana, Arial, Sans-serif;
}

Am I missing something? Is this the right selector, or you have noticed the problem somewhere else? I will be thankful if you assist me with this, so I'm able to fix the problem as soon as it is identified.

Kind regards,
Martin Ivanov
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Thomas Eberhard
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 01 Oct 2008, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the reply. We just installed the most recent telerik after a complete uninstall of the previous version as well as a deletion of the Telerik program files directories. We started copying the skins we have modified already to match our current themes and that's when we noticed the error. It was in "C:\Program Files\Telerik\RadControls for ASPNET AJAX Q2 2008\Skins\Office2007\Window.Office2007.css"

-Tom
 )

edit - it appears you've released another version today? (we have version 2008.2 8-26-2008)
Thomas Eberhard
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 03 Oct 2008, 06:11 AM
It looks as if that property was removed in the most recent version of Telerik. Thanks anyway!

-Tom
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
answered on 03 Oct 2008, 08:42 AM
Hi Thomas,

Yes, SP2 was released on 1st of October. Do you still experience problems after upgrading to it?

Regards,
Georgi Tunev
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Thomas Eberhard
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 07 Oct 2008, 07:35 AM
It wasn't a problem to begin with - we just noticed that it wasn't complete and thought we'd let somebody know.
Tags
Window
Asked by
Thomas Eberhard
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Martin
Telerik team
Thomas Eberhard
Top achievements
Rank 2