Where can i find documentation for Telerik.Web.MVC Version 2011.3?

1 Answer 20 Views
Documentation
Oskar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Oskar asked on 16 Feb 2024, 11:04 AM

I am trying to figure out if updating different packages in my project is possible and would like to find the documentation for my Telerik version. I have a old version and can't find relevant information anywhere.

Is there some legacy page i can view?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Mihaela
Telerik team
answered on 19 Feb 2024, 09:40 AM

Hello Oskar,

The Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC documentation is regularly updated with each release and it is applicable for all versions. There are no documentation articles dedicated to specific product versions.

To review the yearly breaking changes the we have inducted for the library, check out the Breaking Changes section:

Breaking Changes (Documentation)

Notice that all of the changes for our yearly release are located on the left-hand side:

If there is any specific case you need assistance with, feel free to submit a support thread, and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

Regards,
Mihaela
Progress Telerik

Stay tuned by visiting our public roadmap and feedback portal pages. If you're new to the Telerik family, be sure to check out our getting started resources, as well as the only REPL playground for creating, saving, running, and sharing server-side code.

Tags
Documentation
Asked by
Oskar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Mihaela
Telerik team
Share this question
or