This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Where can I download the 2015 Q1 Kendo UI?

6 Answers 173 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jacobus
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jacobus asked on 04 Aug 2015, 02:52 PM
Where can I download the 2015 Q1 Kendo UI?

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 05 Aug 2015, 12:54 PM
Hello,

You can download Q1 2015 Kendo UI version from your account here:
http://www.telerik.com/account/your-products/product-versions.aspx?version=4099&product=KENDOUICOMPLETE

Regards,
Pavlina
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Ankur
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Aug 2015, 01:05 PM
I am interested in purchasing KENDO UI Professional. My concern is on one developer Licences.
What does this one developer Licence means? Can i use this Licence on Multiple Machine. Can i use this product with 1 licence within team on multiple machines.
please let ​me know on the usage of licence as we have to take call on purchasing.
Thank you for help.
Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
answered on 17 Aug 2015, 07:54 AM
Hello Ankur,

One developer license means that only one developer can use Kendo UI at a time. If you have a team of developers who will use Kendo UI you should purchase a license for all of them. You can contact sales@telerik.com for further details and possible volume discounts.

You can also check the Kendo UI license agreement here (look for section 1).

Regards,
Atanas Korchev
Telerik

Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!

Ankur
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Aug 2015, 08:02 PM

Thanks a lot Atanas!

One more thing i would like to know.

Whats the basic difference between UI for ASP.NET MVC and Kendo UI Professional.?

DevCraft is also one of the option i can see in products.Is there huge difference between DevCraft and Kendo UI professional.

Do we get kendo.web.js with kendo ui professional?

I am in need to use kendo grid and schedular.Will be using web api to bind data to grid.

Please suggest which product will be best to use considering the cost.

Thank a lot in advance.

Atanas Korchev
Telerik team
answered on 18 Aug 2015, 06:47 AM
Hi Ankur,

Straight to your questions:

UI for ASP.NET MVC is a set of ASP.NET MVC wrappers for Kendo UI. It allows you to configure Kendo UI widgets via C# code instead of JavaScript. A lot more info is available here

DevCraft includes a lot of Telerik products (including UI for ASP.NET MVC and Kendo UI Professional). The complete list is available here.

The kendo.web.js file is included in Kendo UI Professional, UI for ASP.NET MVC and DevCraft.

Regards,
Atanas Korchev
Telerik

Ankur
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 Aug 2015, 09:48 AM

Thank You Atanas. Appreciate your  Response. i have asked Client to go with DevCraft.

Regards.

Ankur

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Jacobus
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavlina
Telerik team
Ankur