This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Web20 skin

1 Answer 65 Views
AsyncUpload
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Marc
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marc asked on 27 May 2013, 02:13 PM
Hi, I am using the Web20 skin in our application and I notice the Select button has a different render when the mouse is over the button than other buttons using the same skin so the behavior doesn't look professional.

I looked to hide the button and have my user interface but is seem when I look other thread in this forum I cannot start the mechanism to select a file from jaavscript.

Can you fix that please?

Note: I also notice the input box is always empty (in the online demos, in the demos installed locally and in my web application). So I decide to remove it.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Hristo Valyavicharski
Telerik team
answered on 28 May 2013, 10:21 AM
Hi Marc,

I have submitted your feedback into our internal tracking system. Until the issue is resolved you may use the following css styles, which should resolve the issue:

<style type="text/css">
       div.RadUpload_Web20 .ruFileWrap .ruButtonHover {
           color:#fff !important;
       }
</style>

The input of the control is only for visualization. It doesn't display the selected file. You can hide it by setting the HideFileInput property to true.

Regards,
Hristo Valyavicharski
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
AsyncUpload
Asked by
Marc
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Hristo Valyavicharski
Telerik team
Share this question
or