Error: Incorrect version. The target project is using different Telerik Reporting version. Before adding this the project should be upgraded with the Upgrade Wizard or you should choose item template for the correct Telerik Reporting version
I have followed all the suggestions. I have used the upgrade wizard. I've made sure the .vbproj file has the correct version which is 126.96.36.1996 by the way. I have made sure the config file is correct.
I understand wasting time when I can't figure something out, but this stupid stuff drive me nuts. There is no reason for it. No one seems to be able to get reports and report viewers right. Microsoft's is a heaping pile of misery, and I'm about to throw Telerik's right on top of it on the pile.