Thanks for your reply, your provided solution solved our problem of vertical scrollbar issues. Now we face following issues during export to pdf.
1. We are using iFrame with Master Page in our application. We placed "RadClientExportManager" in Master page and used clientside export to pdf with this code "window.parent.exportToPdf($("#container"), "Test");"
2. Above code successfully export to pdf of any div. In above code "#container" is my div which I had used for export to pdf
3. We have a horizontal scrollbar in div(showing in the attached image) while export to pdf only export visible area of the div. How we export all div content(horizontal, vertical)?
4. We are using highcharts in our application. When we give chart div for export to pdf chart not exported only blank page exported. How we export?
5. Please use this RUL https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnrJsIrWjGXu1QNyZvjzO_xks1ag to get the Test.html page which contains highchart
6. It would be great if you prepare a sample application by using the Test.html page in iFrame and create a pdf of that given highchart page