I was wondering if there's a quick way to bypass Image Manager to upload and insert images into the editor?
Basically we need:
- Upload button right on Toolbar of Editor instead of inside the Image Manager
- That button opens the "Upload dialog" as normal but limit user to upload 1 file only if possible
- Uploads to location set in "UploadPaths" directory
- Once clicked "Upload" button in Upload dialog; it will automatically Insert also as if you pressed "Insert" in Image Manager.
- Then puts Image inline with text in Editor.
I can't seem to find how ImageManager.ascx access the upload dialog so I can't change it to work this way. I appreciate any help on this.