Hello. Here is my situation.
1. I have a webform named CUSTOMERS.ASPX, it has an AJAX PROXY CONTROL ON IT. It uses a master page named default.master that has the it has an AJAX CONTROL MANAGER CONTROL on it.
2. This web form (CUSTOMERS.ASPX) has a radTabStrip on it
3. This web form (CUSTOMERS.ASPX) has a radMultipage on it (that is NOT hooked to the tabstrip to switch pageview when tab is clicked)
4. On one of the pageviews of the radmultipage, there is a custom control (GRID.ASCX) it has an ID of grdAllCustomers.
5. The GRID.ASCX contains a radgrid control on it and an also has AJAX PROXY control on it. The radgrid is set to autopostback on rowclick. I use the item_command event to capture rowclicks server side.
when I click a row in the radgrid (which in the GRID.ASCX control), it fires the item_command event in that control. I then raise that event using raiseevent so that it raises it in the customers.aspx page. This works, but when I try to change the active tab of the radtab control (which is inside the customers.aspx page), the tab control does not update.
Am i missing something? The custom control and the content page and the master page are all blended together into a single page, so the ajax should work and I should be able update the controls during the ajax partial postback - right?