I have an issue where is can be difficult or impossible to resize the Radform using the mouse. The conditions;
- Most recent Telerik controls at this time, OS is Win7 64 Ultimate
- Style is Sizable, Minimum size is 1024,700
- Only affects the top left and right corner
- Happens on Win8 and VS2012 themes, but not the Office themes
- The form height and width can always be adjusted from the top or sides of the form
What happens is when the mouse is moved into the corner and the diagonal resize cursor appears, the form will not resize. The attached image shows the effect.
- In the first titlebar image, the mouse is moved into the corner from the center of the form. From the noted cursor position, the form cannot be resized. From this position, once a resize is attempted, repositioning the mouse and retrying the resize may not work at all.
- In the second titlebar image, the mouse is moved in from outside the form, and from the noted cursor position resizing works fine.
- In the third image with the Office theme there is never any problem.
- The last 2 images show the same issue in the Telerik Theme viewer. The same scenario applies as noted in pt 1 & 2 above.
The issue is a problem since the average user does not know what is going on or why it won't resize. There is a lot of playing around with the mouse to get it work but it will not in many cases.