Trial version

0 Answers 143 Views
General Discussions Installer and VS Extensions
Alan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Alan asked on 23 Jun 2022, 12:45 PM

Just got the Trial version this morning and when I added services.AddKendo() to configureservices I get the following error:

System.AggregateException: 'Some services are not able to be constructed 
  (Error while validating the service descriptor 'ServiceType: Kendo.Mvc.Rendering.IKendoHtmlGenerator 
   Lifetime: Transient ImplementationType: Kendo.Mvc.Rendering.KendoHtmlGenerator': 
             Could not load type 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ClientValidatorCache' 
   from assembly 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Core, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60'.)'

InvalidOperationException: Error while validating the service descriptor 'ServiceType: Kendo.Mvc.Rendering.IKendoHtmlGenerator 
Lifetime: Transient ImplementationType: Kendo.Mvc.Rendering.KendoHtmlGenerator': 
          Could not load type 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ClientValidatorCache' 
from assembly 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Core, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60'.

I have MSDE 2019 Community and my solution/project is set up as an ASP.Net Core 3.1 MVC application

Aleksandar
Telerik team
commented on 28 Jun 2022, 05:14 AM

Hi Alan,

I just tried to create a trial app using ASP.NET Core 3.1 with both VS2019 and VS2022, and failed to observe the error reported. I have followed the instructions we have here as well as tested the Visual Studio Extension that creates a new application with the provided set up.

Attached you will find a sample Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core application using .NET Core 3.1. Can you spot something different with the configuration you have? If not can you provide a sample application where the reported error can be observed, so I can provide further guidance?

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
General Discussions Installer and VS Extensions
Asked by
Alan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or