This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

ToolTipManager not detected by VS 2010

1 Answer 28 Views
ToolTip
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ahmad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ahmad asked on 09 Apr 2011, 11:36 AM
Hi

I'm using 3 ToolTipManagers in my Project, When I use 2, There is no problem, but when the 3rd one is added, strange things happen, ToolTipManager works fine, but when i want to customize Data in C# code, the Control is not detected by Visual Studio. I'm really confused, How it's even possible?!  

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 13 Apr 2011, 11:37 AM

Hi Ahmad,

This is a really peculiar issue that we are not familiar with. Since I was unable to reproduce this behavior I can only be guessing, but please make sure that the scope of the manager's object is correct, i.e. should the manager you cannot access be accessible from the point you are trying to use it (or is it in a parent page, or in a user control, etc)?

You can also try using the FindControl() method to get a reference to the proper server control.

If the above suggestions do not work for you please open a support ticket and send us a simple runnable project that displays this behavior so we can investigate it further.

Greetings,
Marin
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
ToolTip
Asked by
Ahmad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
Share this question
or