This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Tooltip Formatting

3 Answers 196 Views
NumericTextBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Veteran
David asked on 16 Mar 2020, 01:46 PM

Hi,

I would like to be able to format tooltip. For example ability to create multiple lines and bold some of the text

Is it possible?

Thank you

David

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vessy
Telerik team
answered on 19 Mar 2020, 07:37 AM

Hi David,

The content of RadTooltip can contain both html tags and server controls, which can be styled in the desired way:

https://docs.telerik.com/devtools/aspnet-ajax/controls/tooltip/radtooltip/managing-content

For example:

<telerik:RadToolTip ID="RadTooltip1" runat="server" TargetControlID="Panel1" ShowEvent="OnMouseOver" HideEvent="ManualClose">
            <div>Some content shown inside the tooltip part of which is <strong>bold</strong>.</div>
            <div>
                <span style="color: red">You can also style the text via CSS</span> or use a server control like 
            <span style="font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold">RadButton</span> here:
            </div>
            <telerik:RadButton ID="RadButton1" runat="server" Text="Click me!" AutoPostBack="false"></telerik:RadButton>
        </telerik:RadToolTip>

Regards,
Vessy
Progress Telerik

Get quickly onboarded and successful with UI for ASP.NET AJAX with the Virtual Classroom technical trainings, available to all active customers. Learn More.
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Veteran
answered on 19 Mar 2020, 01:34 PM

Makes sense

Thank you Vessy

Vessy
Telerik team
answered on 19 Mar 2020, 03:11 PM

Hi,

You are welcome, David - let me know in case any further question occurs.

Regards,
Vessy
Progress Telerik

Get quickly onboarded and successful with UI for ASP.NET AJAX with the Virtual Classroom technical trainings, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Tags
NumericTextBox
Asked by
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Veteran
Answers by
Vessy
Telerik team