This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Ticker for cshtml

1 Answer 70 Views
Documentation and Tutorials
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Imran
Top achievements
Rank 1
Imran asked on 20 Aug 2015, 08:01 AM

Hi there , I read many articles on ticker , some of them are Demo1 and ​ Demo2 , code is shown in aspx format how to get the same code in cshtml format .

I also tried only telerik tags in Razor views but still no working , I've installed tekerik trial version. does that make any difference
<telerik:RadTicker ID="RadTicker1" AutoStart="true" Width="300px">
    <items>
        <telerik:RadTickerItem runat="server" ID="RadTickerItem1" Text="Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor
            incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo
             consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat
            cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.">
        </telerik:RadTickerItem>
    </items>
</telerik:RadTicker>

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Helen
Telerik team
answered on 21 Aug 2015, 07:04 AM
Hi,

The Razor view engine has been designed in such a way, so that it does not support any WebControls, including our Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX. You should use the old WebForms view engine if you want to integrate Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX in an MVC project.

For more information, please refer to the Telerik UI documentation:
http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/mvc-radcontrols-for-aspnet-mvc-overview.html

Regards,
Helen
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Documentation and Tutorials
Asked by
Imran
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Helen
Telerik team
Share this question
or