This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik Report Designer R1 2020 Crashed

1 Answer 157 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
frederick
Top achievements
Rank 1
frederick asked on 03 Mar 2020, 08:58 AM

I was creating a report in Oracle and running an SP when suddenly my computer started to slowdown, upon checking I discovered that the Telerik ReportDesigner R1 2020 is consuming 4,920.4 of memory with 1.9MB/s in Disk. Because of this outcome and due to my computer slowdown, I hard re-boot my computer. After opening my PC and logging in, I opened the ReportDesigner but it no longer opens up. It always gives up an error message "Fatal error in workbench. Now closing... An error has occured while loading the ReportDesigner's Workbench".

Here is an attached file for the crashed Telerik ReportDsigner,

I need to get the app started badly to finish my report and to give assessment on Telerik Reproting to my bosses.

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Neli
Telerik team
answered on 05 Mar 2020, 08:00 AM

Hi Frederick,

Navigate to the config file ( line 4 from the error message) and try to fix it (line 9). You may also enable Trace Listener and check the error message in the log file.

Regards,
Neli
Progress Telerik

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
frederick
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Neli
Telerik team
Share this question
or