This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik Pivot Grid Issue

3 Answers 32 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ramya
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ramya asked on 04 Feb 2014, 01:31 PM
Hi Team,

I have a telerik pivot grid control with three levels to be diplayed in the pivot and the total of the items in one column,But am facing the issue here, where it displays the total correctly when it is expanded but when the pivot grid is collapsed it is showing another value as shown in the attachment..'

As shown in the image total is displaying correctly when expanded but when collapsed it is displaying double of total .Please help me out of this issue

Thanks,
Ruth

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rosen Vladimirov
Telerik team
answered on 04 Feb 2014, 04:02 PM
Hello Ruth,

Thank you for contacting us.

I've checked your images and I assume you are using RadPivotGrid for WPF. May I ask you for more details on your scenario as we are unable to reproduce the described behavior? From the images it looks like there is additional group called Total in your items, but this is just a guess. It would be a great help for us if you could send a sample project demonstrating your approach?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Rosen Vladimirov
Telerik
TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for WPF.
Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
Ramya
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Feb 2014, 06:26 PM
Hi Rosen,

I have the radpivotgrid control which shows three level hierarchy of columns,one column of it is Total which displays the total of values ,
The total shown in expanded mode of pivot grid is not equal to the total shown in collapsed mode of pivot grid if the values are 1,2,3 total will be 4+2+3,in expand mode it shows the same but when the pivot child definition is collapsed the total is showing 4*2*3..Please tell me if its not clear---
Rosen Vladimirov
Telerik team
answered on 05 Feb 2014, 03:44 PM
Hello Ruth,

I've tried to reproduce the issue based on your description, but without success. Can you modify the attached project in order to reproduce the unexpected behavior, so we'll be able to investigate it on our side?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Rosen Vladimirov
Telerik
TRY TELERIK'S NEWEST PRODUCT - EQATEC APPLICATION ANALYTICS for WPF.
Learn what features your users use (or don't use) in your application. Know your audience. Target it better. Develop wisely.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Ramya
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rosen Vladimirov
Telerik team
Ramya
Top achievements
Rank 1