This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik 2011.2.712, IE10 compatibility

3 Answers 127 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Sreedath
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sreedath asked on 04 Oct 2012, 01:21 PM
Is telerik UI version 2011.2.712, compatible with IE10?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 09 Oct 2012, 08:33 AM
Hello Sreedath,

The IE10 RTM was released in the beginning of August, after the build you are asking for, and a bit after that we released a refresh build that tackles issues related to IE10 and VS2012. This build's number is 2012.2.815 and the Q2 2012 SP2 (2012.2.912) that was released in September also contains these fixes. I, therefore, advise that you use the latest version and Q3 2012 is coming up shortly, and it will work even better with IE10.

Regards,
Marin Bratanov
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Edward Sudit
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Nov 2012, 07:28 PM
We have just downloaded the latest version of Telerik ASP.NET controls, 2012.3.1016.40, and the RadNotification control along with other controls are not working at all in Windows 8 with IE10.  Please help!
Slav
Telerik team
answered on 26 Nov 2012, 12:54 PM
Hi Edward,

I tested the behavior of the RadNotification in our online demos, which use the latest version of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, under Windows 8 with IE 10, but I did not encounter any problems as you can check in this short video. Let me know if I am missing something required for reproducing it.

Note that I am mostly guessing as to what your setup is. Please, provide a fully working project and step by step instructions for replicating the problem with RadNotification. As for the other issues I would suggest reporting them, including the additional information mentioned above, in separate threads so that they can be investigated individually.

Regards,
Slav
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Sreedath
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
Edward Sudit
Top achievements
Rank 1