For last couple years I have been working with ASP.NET AJAX 2009 components without problems grids with auto filter and sorts works great until a few days. We start a new application with framework 3.5 previews ones where always 2.0. and there is no error or something but if you use a column filter with varchar values it didn’t work it shows like there were no matches to the search even if you know there are. With integer values works fine even with varchar values with numbers in it like a SSN column if you use that filter it works to.
I made a few test because I was working with them for long enough without problems. I change the table, chance the way is filled using a direct DataSource assigned to the grid. Or fill it in ejection with the needDatasource propertie and it was the same the problem persist finally when I thought about the difference of the framework I modified the framework of the test project and it works like always.
Well it was not as simple as change the framework, a change the dll from the one placed in Bin with the Bin35 in telerik Installation path, change the register assembly, remove some reference and other things until it compile and show the grid correctly.