I feel like I'm hitting some upper limit of how many controls a tab page can contain. When this limit is reached, the tab control (with 3 tabs) is not responding when the user selects to navigate to another tab. The tabs just sit there like no one just selected them. I am not getting any errors or indication that any processing is taking place.
I am running with the latest release as well.
Here is what I have going on...
- Popup Window with a Tab Control
- Tab control with 3 tabs.
- The 2nd Tab contains an asp:Table which I dynamically add rows to during the page_load event.
||<telerik:RadPageView runat="server" ID="viewManualEntry">
|| <asp:Table ID="tblManualEntryReturnFields" runat="server" BorderWidth="0px" Width="100%">
The dynamic table has 3 columns,
- column 1: label control "row description"
- column 2: input control (textbox, check box, drop down, etc)
- column 3: radio list control (enable/disable row for editing)
Things have been great, but now I'm building some large table with 190 rows and the tab control begins to hang around 150 rows. I am having difficulties pinning an exact number, at one point 180 was the breaking point but after an iis reset that number changed and I'm back to 150ish rows.
- If I reduce the numbers of rows, the tabs can be selected and everything works.
- If I move the Table off the RadPageView and just shove it below the tab control, the table renders and the tabs work.
- Did disable the Form Decorator, which speed the page up but did not fix my tab selection issue.
Why I'm questioning the tab control
The fact that I can shove this large table off the tab page, has me asking if the tab page is my problem as it perhaps attempts to manage all the controls held within that dynamic table?
So any thoughts? Thanks for the help.