This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerTimeoutException: The server request timed out.

0 Answers 411 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Joe
Top achievements
Rank 1
Joe asked on 12 Jan 2011, 04:11 PM
Hello,

I attempted to update a user's shift on the Modify Shift window.  When I clicked the Update button, the processing loading graphic appeared, but processed for an unusually long time.  When it finally resolved, the window remained open and there was an exclamation point next to the Done message. When I clicked on the exclamation point there was a message about a timeout error.  See screen captures attached.

I have declare AsyncPostBackTimeout="3600" in <RadScriptManager>  and also executionTimeout="3600" in <httpRuntime>. After that also this error occurred.

Then I have create a js file (RequestManager.js) like:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sys.Application.add_init(AppInit);

function AppInit(sender) {
    Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager.getInstance().add_endRequest(EndRequestHandler);
}

// Called when async postback ends
function EndRequestHandler(sender, args) {
    if (args.get_error()) {
        args.set_errorHandled(true);
    }
}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In aspx page code is:

<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server" AsyncPostBackTimeout="3600">
        <Scripts>
            <asp:ScriptReference Path="~/Scripts/RequestManager.js" />
        </Scripts>
 </telerik:RadScriptManager>

Still it is occurred. Please help me.

Thanks and Best Regards
Sabya

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
Joe
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or