This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Some bugs

5 Answers 57 Views
ToolTip
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
André Freitas
Top achievements
Rank 1
André Freitas asked on 30 Mar 2010, 08:17 PM

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/tooltip/examples/loadondemand/defaultcs.aspx

While the content is being loaded, the right border is invisible.

If a delay occurs while the content is being loaded, and the user move the mouse to another product, the load image doesnt appears.
You can reproduce it by doing something like this:

protected void OnAjaxUpdate(object sender, ToolTipUpdateEventArgs args)
 {
  UpdateToolTip(args.UpdatePanel);
 }

private void UpdateToolTip(UpdatePanel updatePanel)
 {
  Label label = new Label();
  label.Text = "aaaaa";

System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(3000);

updatePanel.ContentTemplateContainer.Controls.Add(label);
 }

PS: How can I use the format code block?

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ludek Trefny
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 02 Apr 2010, 10:10 AM
Ad 2) I've experienced the same problem, when moving to a different tooltip and previous content does not finished loading, tooltip no longer loads further content or shows the first completely loaded tooltip content.
Tsvetie
Telerik team
answered on 02 Apr 2010, 01:38 PM
Hi AndrĂ© and Ludek,
I was able to reproduce both problems and forwarded them to our developers. We will need some additional time to research was causes them.

Regards,
Tsvetie
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Accepted
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
answered on 07 Apr 2010, 04:09 PM
Hello Ludek,

I am glad to inform you that both the bugs are already fixed and the fixes will be available in the next internal build and all later builds as well.

Thank you once again for your kind cooperation, I updated your account with some Telerik points for your help.

Best wishes,
Svetlina
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
André Freitas
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Apr 2010, 06:44 PM
Svetlina, I think you have updated the wrong person telerik points, because I have earned only something from another bug report.

Im glad to see the commitment of telerik team to fix everything that we can find wrong in the components.

All the best,
André
Accepted
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
answered on 12 Apr 2010, 10:37 AM
Hi André,

I* am not sure why your points were not update and probably this is caused by a problem in our system. Please, accept my sincere apologies for this, I again updated your account and checked it and everything is OK now.

All the best,
Svetlina
the Telerik team

Tags
ToolTip
Asked by
André Freitas
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ludek Trefny
Top achievements
Rank 2
Tsvetie
Telerik team