[Silverlight] Telerik ReportingViewer And Localization Didn't Work

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Emmanuelli
    Emmanuelli avatar
    5 posts
    Member since:
    Jun 2009

    Posted 19 Sep 2014 Link to this post

    Hi,

    I try this document http://www.telerik.com/help/reporting/report-viewer-localization3.html
    to translate the Telerik ReportingViewer but it didn't work :(

    I'm in Q2 2014 SP1 (v8.1.14.804)

    I put the file in Emebbed and Alway Copy but nothing...
  2. Stef
    Admin
    Stef avatar
    3610 posts

    Posted 24 Sep 2014 Link to this post

    Hello Emmanuelli,

    The localization works as expected with the settings described in the Report Viewer Localization article:

    //In the Silverlight project's file:
       <SupportedCultures>de;de-DE</SupportedCultures>
     
    //in the Silverlight project
    we added Telerik.ReportViewer.Silverlight.TextResources.de.resx file including all TextResources as an Embedded Resource with Copy Always setting
     
    //In the Silverlight project App.xaml.cs
     private void Application_Startup(object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
            {
                Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = new CultureInfo("de-DE");
                Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new CultureInfo("de-DE");
                this.RootVisual = new MainPage();
     
            }


    Let us know if you have any further concerns.

    Regards,
    Stef
    Telerik
     

    Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

     
Back to Top