Thanks for your prompt replies.
We need some more clarifications.
1. Is there any time variations for loading the scheduler control in timeline view and day view.
I observed that when the page loads or drag and drop the appointment on the scheduler control in time line view
taking more time compared to day view.
2. If 2 appointments are overlapping can we change the overlapping portion of the 2 appointments color to red color.
When ever user moves the mouse over the red color we have to give some tool tip message.
If we are moving 1 appointment from the 2 overlapped appointments according to the movement of the appointments the appointments
color should be changed.
Ex: If overlapping portion is increasing then the red color portion should be increas and vice versa.
3. Is it possible in the scheduler control to change the color of 1 column time slot to red color (i.e 12:00 to 12:15 slot).
4. In a single page we have 2 scheduler controls in TimeLine View with more than 25 resources.Each scheduler control contains more than 300 appointments and for all these appointments
we have to perform some validations then approxmatly how much time it will take to load the page.
If possible can you share performance related informaton about RadScheduler and RadGrid or All Telerik Asp.net Ajax controls.
5. Can we provide resizing option left side to the appointment in timeline view mode by changing the source code provided
by telerik. If not possible please suggest some alternative way to achieve this.
6. Can we show 1 appointment with different colors and the colors width size is different.(i.e color width is multiples of timeslot).
7. We set RowHeight="20px" and ColumnWidth="20px" properties of Scheduler control.In TimeLine view when the appointments are overlapping then automatically RowHeight is increasing but in Daily view the appointments size is reducing.
How to avoid increasing the RowHeight.
Thanks and Regards,
Leela Krishna Bachina.