This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

SharePoint 2013 & RadEditor and Toggle Full Screen Mode

1 Answer 119 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Nic
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nic asked on 04 Feb 2013, 06:54 PM
Hello,

I use Telerik for ASP.Net Ajax controls version 2012.3.1308.40 (.Net 4.0) and I have a RadEditor in a web part for SharePoint 2013 that exposes the button Toggle Full Screen Mode. Once I click this button the toolbar are gone and all I see is the editor part of the control where I can edit, invoke the spell check functionality, etc, but not the tool bars. I built an ASP.Net app and everything works ok.
Also, the same version of the Telerik controls but for .Net 3.5 in SharePoint 2010 works ok.
IE 8, 9, 10 same bahavior.
Any idea?

Thanks,
Nic

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 07 Feb 2013, 11:19 AM
Hello Nic,

Could you please provide a screenshot or video of the problem, because we were unable to reproduce the issue with the RadEditor Web Part for SharePoint 2013 available in the latest Q1 2013 Beta release?

You can download the beta from your profile and test it. Here is a screenshot of the download links: http://screencast.com/t/ArXxJ4WTIJcI.

Best regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Editor
Asked by
Nic
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
Share this question
or