This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Script error while refreshing a usercontrol in Q12010SP1 version

1 Answer 78 Views
Ajax
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Sree
Top achievements
Rank 1
Sree asked on 05 May 2010, 11:27 AM
Hi
I have a usercontrol in my form.The user control consist of a windomanager and a popup page is used with the window manager.
I have to refresh the content page when the user closes the pop up window  generated from the user control.I have done this using the following code in content page

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
//The ajax manager is placed in the  master page

RadAjaxManager.GetCurrent(this).AjaxSettings.AddAjaxSetting(RadAjaxManager.GetCurrent(this), ucUsercontrolTorefresh);

}
This was perfectly working with the version Q32009 and now i have updated to Q12010 sp1 and I am getting a javacript error when using the above code .But the user control is refreshing and its design is distorted .Is there any difference in using the dynamic ajax settings for the user controls in Q12010 version
Thanks
Sreeraj N.R

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
answered on 10 May 2010, 02:28 PM
Hello Sree,

There are no changes in adding dynamic ajax settings in the Q1 2010 version. The presented code looks ok to me. Could you elaborate a little bit more on your scenario and the exact error you are facing?

Regards,
Maria Ilieva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Ajax
Asked by
Sree
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
Share this question
or