RibbonBar Submenu Issues

2 posts, 1 answers
  1. Tarek
    Tarek avatar
    23 posts
    Member since:
    Mar 2013

    Posted 13 Jan 2014 Link to this post

    1. When populating from xml file submenus are not created 
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    <RibbonBar >
        <Tab Text="" Width="0" Height="0">
            <Group Text="Group1">
                <Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" Size="Large" Text="Menu1" ImageUrl="" >
                    <MenuItem ID="Submenu1" runat="server" Text="Submenu1" ImageUrl="">
                            <MenuItem ID="Submenu2"  runat="server" Text="Submenu2" ImageUrl="">
    Submenu1 and Submenu2 are created at the same hierarchical level

    2. Ribbonbar arrow icon disappear after upgrading from 2013Q1  to 2013Q3 (attachment included)
    I think this is caused by this css class .rrbButtonArrow
  2. Answer
    Kate avatar
    1898 posts

    Posted 05 Feb 2014 Link to this post

    Hello Tarek,

    I tested the issue with the subitem when you create them from an xml file and indeed it is a bug of the control.  Our developers are currently working on resolving it and the fix should be available for download with the next official release of the Telerik controls. I also updated your Telerik points for reporting this issue. 

    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the UI for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Back to Top