I'm having a couple of issues with the kendo grid which i can't seem to resolve.
Have a look at the example at http://dojo.telerik.com/oWaMA and try to resize the first column.
2 things happen :
- first all columns with no width set will be completely collapsed
- if you keep making the column larger it will push the other columns out of the grid
Is there any way to have a non scrollable grid with no-wrap that :
- respects a min-width for a column
- respects the initial width of the grid and does not push the columns out
- when resizing a column is no longer possible due to all columns have reached min-width
and the max size is reached that it stops resizing ?
Any help on this is definitely appreciated.