Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
2 answers
99 views
Same as http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/reporting/telerik-reporting/error-adding-new-telerik-report-to-solution.aspx 

But I was in the VS2012 website project.

Do you have the "Telerik_Reporting_Q1_2012.zip" for web?

Thanks a lot! 
bin zhu
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 29 Feb 2012
3 answers
151 views
I've got a Lightswitch app that consumes a report from our IIS hosted Telerik reporting WCF service, and it was working fine on 2011 Q3. I'm trying to update it to Q1 2012 and now I'm getting the following error:

The property 'Theme' does not exist on the type 'ReportViewer' in the XML namespace 'http://schemas.telerik.com/2008/xaml/presentation'.

What causes this?

Thanks
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Feb 2012
0 answers
288 views

Hi, 

I need to convert a string ('QReporting.Projects.Cy.ByStartDateAndEndDate.MyReport') to a report object. I mean, I need to create an instance similar to:

//reportViewr.Visible = true;
            ReportViewr1.Report = new QReporting.Projects.Cy.ByStartDateAndEndDate.MyReport();
            Telerik.Reporting.Report report = (Telerik.Reporting.Report)ReportViewr1.Report;

So, I'm trying to convert the string to object using the following code:

ReportViewer1.Report = ((ReportViewer)Enum.Parse(typeof(ReportViewer), "QReporting.Projects.Cy.ByStartDateAndEndDate.MyReport", true)).Report;
            Telerik.Reporting.Report report = (Telerik.Reporting.Report)ReportViewer1.Report;


But I'm getting an error:
Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Type provided must be an Enum.
Parameter name: enumType

Please, I need your help solving the above issue

 

Regards,

Bader

Bader
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 28 Feb 2012
0 answers
109 views
Hi;

I have used Telerik Charts and Telerik Tables to display reports in SharePoint 2010 using Telerik Report Viewer and it works fine there.
Now I want to migrate the same thing to MOSS but I am facing problems in that.. 

I have taken Class Library solution to deploy the reports. All the reports are deployed as individual web parts and i have done all the web.config changes required.
The page does not give any error but none web-parts(reports) are visible on the page.


Can you please suggest some solution or are there some other changes that I am missing to make it work in MOSS as well.

Thanks in advance!!
User
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 28 Feb 2012
3 answers
314 views
Hello,

I want to allow the user to use the Telerik's RadGridView control to query a list of objects using the control's filters. I then want to send the user filtered list to a Telerik report. What would be the best way to achieve this?

Thank you,

Ricky
Hadib Ahmabi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Feb 2012
1 answer
180 views
Can someone explains how to work with bookmarks in telerik. I wanna fill table with data or textbox with data, I know that you can do that with setting a Bookmark ID - place bookmark and than programmatic add value for it. I did n find proper explanation for how to use bookmarks so if anyone can help me and explain a usage of Bookmarks will really help me!

Thanks for response

Jani
Hadib Ahmabi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 28 Feb 2012
1 answer
141 views
Hi Sir,

We recently installed Telerik_Reporting_Q1_2012_v6_0_12_215_Dev and RadControls_for_WPF_2012_1_0215_Dev in our system when i am trying to add reporting template its getting error like "object reference not set to an instance of object" i attached screen shots please check it out..


system specifications :visual studio 2008 professional , .Net Framework 3.5 sp1
os: windows XP professional  2002 service pack 2,VB.Net
sql server 2008.



Thanking you ..
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 28 Feb 2012
1 answer
121 views
I've applied a custom skin to my webreportviewer using a couple of examples found in the forums here but I would like to know how to apply a skin to the export combobox.  I'd like to be able to convert it to the RadCombobox if possible.

I've already tried using the example of hiding the webreportviewer and adding a custom toolbar but that's really not the easiest option because my viewer is inside a RadPane and the scrollbars get messed up.  I'd much rather just be able to skin the viewer itself.

thanks
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Feb 2012
1 answer
113 views
Hello,

Is there a graceful way (through the UI or code) to remove the numbers that are on the plot area? I can't seem to figure it out.
Elian
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Feb 2012
3 answers
232 views
Good day all:

I've built a web application over a year ago, and it's been working like a charm.  All of a sudden, as in last week, users (including myself now) cannot print multiple copies of a report without either IE crashing, or Adobe; depending on how we choose to view the report.  Literally nothing has been touched with the application, so I'm fearing it's something with the Adobe plus-in, but if that's the case, I'm still lost, and... it's only affecting PDF's that are created using the Telerik Report export function.  Here's what's happening:

A: User runs a report, and then clicks the 'print' icon with the telerik report tool bar, and select 'open' (vs. save).  If they simply want one copy, all's well.  If they choose multiple copies (mostly the case), users get an error that IE is crashing.  It crashes.
B: User runs a report, and then exports the report to a PDF.  Saves it.  Goes through the same process above of printing multiple, and user gets error that Adobe is crashing.  IE stays put in this case.

I'm lost.  Every other PDF not created using the Telerik export function works fine, so that's why I'm assuming it has to be some combo of of the Reporting plug-in... and something else.  Pulling at straws.  Has anyone else every had this happen?

TL
IvanY
Telerik team
 answered on 27 Feb 2012
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?