Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
154 views
Hi am using telerik reports , How i can do alternate row styling in report?
thanks
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Oct 2012
1 answer
642 views
I was worked on crystal reports for 2 times now i have to work on telerik reports ,is their too much diffrence in these two if yes what are they?
Thanks.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 04 Oct 2012
5 answers
229 views

Hello,

We have the following situation: text in preview window and on paper after print ends with ellipses, the last text row is absent.

Several clarifications:

- it's WPF application;

- Telerik Reporting Q2 2012;

- there is global style for textblock 

<Style x:Key="{x:Type TextBlock}" TargetType="{x:Type TextBlock}">
    <Setter Property="TextTrimming" Value="CharacterEllipsis"/>
    <Setter Property="ToolTipService.ShowOnDisabled" Value="True" />
    <Style.Triggers>
        <Trigger Property="IsEnabled" Value="False">
            <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="{DynamicResource DisabledForegroundBrush}"/>
        </Trigger>
    </Style.Triggers>
</Style>

- if this style is absent, all works fine. But this is not the solution.

- if we redefine the style for textblock in preview window, like this:

<Style x:Key="{x:Type TextBlock}" TargetType="{x:Type TextBlock}">
    <Setter Property="TextTrimming" Value="None"/>
</Style>
all works fine, but only in preview window, on paper ellipsis still remain.

Is there any solution to this problem?

Andrey
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Oct 2012
6 answers
1.0K+ views
Hey,

I am working in a secure company where my development computer has no online web access - and i'd like to install the Q3 reporting. However, all i seem to find is an online telerik installer.

Where might i find an offline copy (i could download somewhere else and then copy to my development computer)?

Thanks in advance,

   Meny
Ezequiel
Top achievements
Rank 2
 answered on 04 Oct 2012
1 answer
202 views
Hi,

I would like to make a tally sheet like the one in the image attached. I see the angle property on the textbox and that is great but I need the rendering to be more like the image to fit all the tally boxes I need.

Thanks,
Hadib Ahmabi
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 04 Oct 2012
6 answers
929 views
I am looking for a way to export data to Excel without having to view a report. Is it possible to bypass the report and output straight to Excel?
Patrick
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 03 Oct 2012
2 answers
150 views
The standalone report designer is a very good tool to allow non-developers to do some report writing.  We use it for most of our report creation and distribution.  It would be VERY NICE if we could create report templates that allow you to create a standard layout and parameter collection required for every report without having to open a previous report, remove datasets, and rename.  Thanks!
Vassil Petev
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Oct 2012
9 answers
576 views
I'm currently using DataDynamics Report(DDR) designer in an enterprise solution and I'm considering switching to the Telerik solution because the former product is in limbo.   I created  a .Net Custom Data Provider that simply passes SQL text to a web service and the service returns a DataTable.  The DDR designer or viewer can't tell the difference and works as though it is connected to a Sql Data Provider.
 
Does the telerik designer and viewer support this functionality?
Do you have an example?

Tim Kelley

Vassil Petev
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Oct 2012
1 answer
230 views
Hi,

I want to do individual paging for each group in report.

i.e. if in particular report there are 2 groups.  1st group has 3 pages and 2nd has 4 pages...
1) 1st group has total 3 pages so paging should be 1 of 3, 2 of 3 and 3 of 3.
2) 2nd group has total 4 pages so paging should be 1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4 and 4 of 4.

Is this possible in telerik reporting? If yes, how?

Thanks,
Vatsal
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Oct 2012
1 answer
136 views
Hi,

   I have a MasterReport with SubReports which as worked with last version, but when I did upgrade to 2012 Q2 in my project, MasterReport stopped working!

The code below was working in last version and now doesn't work. Occurs this error when I set Data Source. 

this.subReport2.ReportSource.DataSource = listOrdersMonth;


Please, I need to solve it!

Thanks!
IvanY
Telerik team
 answered on 03 Oct 2012
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?