or
Hi, I'm facing problem with latest reporting (Q3 2012). I'm trying to format charts on one report, but everytime I save and build, those changes are reverted as if I did nothing.
What I'm trying to change is to:
I'm using VS2008, fully patched. In this project, I use Reporting Q3 2012, but I have installed Reporting Q2 2009 SP1 and Reporting Q1 2012.
Is there any way how to fix it myself/known workaround. Thanks in advance.
Daniel
I am trying to build a dynamic report with many tables which have different columns definition.
My source is a list of data table
My code is:
public EntregaReport() { InitializeComponent(); var list = Entrega.GetEntregaDocumentos("BERK_122"); HtmlTextBox textboxHeader; HtmlTextBox textBox; foreach (DataTable dataTable in list) { Table table = new Table(); //SetTableProperties(ref table); detail.Items.Add(table); table.ColumnHeadersPrintOnEveryPage = true; table.DataSource = dataTable; Telerik.Reporting.HtmlTextBox textboxGroup; Telerik.Reporting.HtmlTextBox textBoxTable; table.ColumnGroups.Clear(); table.Body.Columns.Clear(); table.Body.Rows.Clear(); int colCount = dataTable.Columns.Count; for (int i = 0; i <= colCount - 1; i++) { Telerik.Reporting.TableGroup tableGroupColumn = new Telerik.Reporting.TableGroup(); table.ColumnGroups.Add(tableGroupColumn); table.Body.Columns.Add(new Telerik.Reporting.TableBodyColumn(Unit.Inch(1))); textboxGroup = new Telerik.Reporting.HtmlTextBox(); textboxGroup.Style.BorderColor.Default = Color.Black; textboxGroup.Style.BorderStyle.Default = BorderType.Solid; textboxGroup.Value = dataTable.Columns[i].ColumnName; textboxGroup.Size = new SizeU(Unit.Inch(1.1), Unit.Inch(0.3)); tableGroupColumn.ReportItem = textboxGroup; textBoxTable = new Telerik.Reporting.HtmlTextBox(); //textBoxTable.Style.BorderColor.Default = Color.Black; //textBoxTable.Style.BorderStyle.Default = BorderType.Solid; textBoxTable.Value = "=Fields." + dataTable.Columns[i].ColumnName; textBoxTable.Size = new SizeU(Unit.Inch(1.1), Unit.Inch(0.3)); table.Body.SetCellContent(0, i, textBoxTable); table.Items.AddRange(new ReportItemBase[] { textBoxTable, textboxGroup }); } } }It´s seems the tables are created but the data is not bind, do I miss something.
Thanks Jochanan