Can anyone help me with this error in the togllevisibility of the columns, please?
Video attached.

im trying bind textbox bottom border
Property path : Style.BorderStyle.Bottom
Expression: =IIf(Parameters.FooterNamesCount.Value=3,Solid,None)
textbox bottom by default set none. But when parameter =3 bottom border not changed.

when creating the report parameter with auto refresh property = false
a Generate button is added to the report UI automatically for triggering the update. An example is attached.
Is there a way to move the 'Generate' button up, closer to / just below the EndDate textbox so that the user can clearly acknowledge the button needs to be clicked for getting the update.
Thanks,
Jerry
I am looking for an example on how to show the percentage difference from one column to the next in a crosstab.
I have a report that shows sales per month in dollars. For each month, I have added an additional column to the right that should show this value.
Hown can this be done? Everything points to some custom code which is not acceptable for my situation.
Example.
January February March
$100 0% $120 20%
Telerik Report Designer – Does *not* collapse empty sections. I can use Expressions and Conditional formatting to blank out certain detail records or fields, for example, but the final report leaves an empty gap; it does not “collapse” the suppressed section.
Hi,
Our company has been using Telerik Reporting Q2 2014 to generate PDFs for our web app. We're undergoing a migration from an Azure VM to an Azure Web Apps set-up. Unfortunately Azure Web Apps does not have Garamond installed, so we've been considering upgrading to Telerik R3 2016 SP1 to use the privateFonts feature.
In my local testing when Garamond is installed and used natively (our current situation), the alignment of header text in tables is different to when it is used via privateFonts. I've prepared a Minimal Example (at my non-corporate github: https://github.com/Blimply/PrivateFontsMWE/tree/master) and attached a comparison screenshot of two example PDFs.
Reproduction steps:
- Generate a PDF document using an installed font
- Uninstall the font and logout/login
- Generate a PDF document in the same font using the privateFonts feature
I know it looks reasonably small in the provided shots but it's quite noticeable in many of our business documents. We've got a lot of documents so it'd be a pain to realign them all manually.
Any help would be appreciated!