Telerik Forums
Reporting Forum
1 answer
356 views

Server Error in '/Biodental' Application.


Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Charting, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d14f3dcc8e3e8763' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

 
Line 46:                                    <add assembly="System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>
Line 47:                                    <add assembly="System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>
Line 48:                                    <add assembly="Telerik.Charting, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=D14F3DCC8E3E8763"/>
Line 49:                                    <add assembly="System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>
Line 50:                                    <add assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>


Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Biodental\web.config    Line: 48

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Telerik.Charting, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d14f3dcc8e3e8763' could not be loaded.

 
=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: User = FORHAD\kakan
LOG: DisplayName = Telerik.Charting, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d14f3dcc8e3e8763
 (Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Biodental/
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Biodental\bin
Calling assembly : (Unknown).
===
LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Biodental\web.config
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: Telerik.Charting, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d14f3dcc8e3e8763
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/biodental/e1da1ecb/eaaaa264/Telerik.Charting.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/biodental/e1da1ecb/eaaaa264/Telerik.Charting/Telerik.Charting.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Biodental/bin/Telerik.Charting.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Biodental/bin/Telerik.Charting/Telerik.Charting.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/biodental/e1da1ecb/eaaaa264/Telerik.Charting.EXE.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/biodental/e1da1ecb/eaaaa264/Telerik.Charting/Telerik.Charting.EXE.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Biodental/bin/Telerik.Charting.EXE.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Biodental/bin/Telerik.Charting/Telerik.Charting.EXE.

 


Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Oct 2008
0 answers
204 views
Hi All...

I'm desparetly trying to use a stored procedure in a report, and i'm having some trouble. I'm using Visual Studion 2005 and I am coding in vb.net.

I create the report and add a data source (i do not use the wizard for this), which then creates a data set and a data set table adapter.

When select the data set, and click on Edit in DataSet designer, I select the DataSetTabelAdapter, and change the Command Type to Stored Procedure and I change the Command Text to the procedure name, it gives me a error in the backend vb code for this line of code:

Me.DataSetTableAdapter1.Fill(Me.DataSet.DataSetTable) - it say the DataSetTable is not a member of michelle_reports.DataSet

Can someone please please help with this? I would like my clients to enter only a reference number wich will then extract the given data form the database relating to that reference number.
Michelle
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 14 Oct 2008
0 answers
144 views
Hi All...

I'm desparetly trying to use a stored procedure in a report, and i'm having some trouble. I'm using Visual Studion 2005 and I am coding in vb.net.

I create the report and add a data source (i do not use the wizard for this), which then creates a data set and a data set table adapter.

When select the data set, and click on Edit in DataSet designer, I select the DataSetTabelAdapter, and change the Command Type to Stored Procedure and I change the Command Text to the procedure name, it gives me a error in the backend vb code for this line of code:

Me.DataSetTableAdapter1.Fill(Me.DataSet.DataSetTable) - it say the DataSetTable is not a member of michelle_reports.DataSet

Can someone please please help with this? I would like my clients to enter only a reference number wich will then extract the given data form the database relating to that reference number.
Michelle
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 14 Oct 2008
1 answer
174 views

Hi all,

 

I’m testing telerik reporting and I’m facing the following problem in my report.  Data is grouped by a certain value, and details have grouped sums (several of them) with an expression =Sum(IIf(Fields.digits >=4, Fields.debit,0))(just the field is changed according the data column) which work fine. Now I need to compare the values and get the difference of them.

So basically,IF =Sum(IIf(Fields.digits >=4, Fields.debit,0))   >    =Sum(IIf(Fields.digits >=4, Fields.credit,0)) then ( =Sum(IIf(Fields.digits >=4, Fields.debit,0)))  -  (=Sum(IIf(Fields.digits >=4, Fields.credit,0))) and the value should be displayed into another grouped summary field , say, Balance.

I’ve tried anything I could’ve think of unfortunately without any success, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nik

fullstop
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 14 Oct 2008
1 answer
91 views
I am new to Telerik reporting and I ma very impressed so far.  Is there a way to tell the label report which label to start at?  Like in Word you can print a single label in row 2 column 2. 
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Oct 2008
5 answers
354 views
Hello, I just installed the Demo for the reporting.  I am trying to import from Crystal Reports 11.0.0.1282, but the browse button is disabled.  Do I have to have a certain level of Crystal to import?  We only have the Workgroup version, not the server. 

Thanks.
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Oct 2008
5 answers
176 views
Hello
iam have some problems to design the report for example i have many columns to show in the report and i set the property of textwrap to true but the text still been cut in the report if the value more than the cell width


 what shall i do ?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Oct 2008
1 answer
1.5K+ views
Hi,

I was going through the SubReport video in Telerik trainer, except when assigning the filter I get the exact error described in the notes of the Filter wizard:

Cannot perform '=' operation on System.Int32 and System.String

Now, I'm following the exact instructions in the video, both fields from the database are indeed integers and even in checking the datasources I can see that my postID fields are both being read as integers.  I've tried every possible combination of different ='s and no ='s for the Filter property, but the only time I can get it to not throw the error is if I put an exact value in for the parameter, so instead of putting =Paramater.postID I just put in 30 (a known value in the postID's).  Any ideas as to why this error is being thrown?

I know it says right there that this will be thrown in preview mode, but when put into production the error persists.  No clue how to avoid this as it is breaking the exact project that is in the trainer.  Any ideas would be welcome. :)

Also, one issue I do notice is when I go into the Filter wizard, instead of the items I can pick they are all displayed as =Field.accID, =Field.postID, instead of just Field.accID, Field.postID.  Could this have anything to do with it?
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Oct 2008
1 answer
162 views
I have already  web application of RadControl ASP.NET. 
 I added RadAjaxManager of ASP.NET AJAX. but following error occured. How can I solve this problem?

Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'Telerik.Web.UI.AjaxUpdatedControl' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Telerik.Web.UI\2008.2.826.35__121fae78165ba3d4\Telerik.Web.UI.dll' and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\bt2009\f2afd4b4\7ca6f680\assembly\dl3\0ed21d71\001e5fb8_9ed0c701\Telerik.Web.UI.DLL'



 

Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Oct 2008
1 answer
354 views
Hi,

We are currently using Telerik Controls for ASP.NET. We are evaluating the use of Telerik Reporting for our application.

I would like to know if the following is supported or is planned to be supported.
a) Sorting of Columns once the report is rendered
b) Filtering of data
c) Customising the report by removal or addition of columns
d) Ad Hoc Query - Expose our application data model and allow the end user to create their own reports through the web.

I am very keen to include Telerik Reporting in our solution, just given the ease of use and excellent support that my team has been receiving.

Would appreciate your response.

Regards,
Santosh
Steve
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Oct 2008
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?