release date

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. Jonathan Miller
    Jonathan Miller avatar
    57 posts

Posted 10 Sep 2008 Link to this post

Good stuff!

Any idea when the WPF and Silverlight controls will be production ready?

Thanks
  2. Hristo Deshev
    Admin
    Hristo Deshev avatar
    559 posts

Hello Jonathan Miller,

Well, the WPF controls have been officially released with our Q2 release and people have been using it in production since mid-July. As I am typing this message, we are uploading the WPF controls first service pack release that adds a couple of minor features and several bug fixes.

As far as the Silverlight suite is concerned, we will be shipping the official release after Microsoft releases Silverlight 2.0 officially. That means that the suite will be released with our Q3 release that is scheduled in early November. For details on what we are working on for Q3, check our WPF and Silverlight roadmaps.

Greetings,
    Hristo Deshev
    the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
  3. Jonathan Miller
    Jonathan Miller avatar
    57 posts

Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you
  4. Greg
    Greg avatar
    4 posts

Posted 17 Sep 2008 Link to this post

How do you purchase the RadControls for WPF?

The Purchase tab only shows "RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX + WinForms + Telerik Reporting". I see that WPF comes for free with this bundle, but I do not need ASP or WinForms, only WPF.

Thanks.
    Greg
  5. Lin
    Admin
    Lin avatar
    26 posts

Posted 18 Sep 2008 Link to this post

Hi Greg,

Currently we offer RadControls for WPF only as part of our bundle - RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX + WinForms + Reporting. The WPF controls will be offered as a separate product with our Q3 2008 release which is planned for the beggining of November.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Greetings,
    Lin
    the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.