This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

release date

4 Answers 71 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jonathan Miller
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jonathan Miller asked on 10 Sep 2008, 12:48 PM
Good stuff!

Any idea when the WPF and Silverlight controls will be production ready?

Thanks

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Hristo Deshev
Telerik team
answered on 10 Sep 2008, 01:11 PM
Hello Jonathan Miller,

Well, the WPF controls have been officially released with our Q2 release and people have been using it in production since mid-July. As I am typing this message, we are uploading the WPF controls first service pack release that adds a couple of minor features and several bug fixes.

As far as the Silverlight suite is concerned, we will be shipping the official release after Microsoft releases Silverlight 2.0 officially. That means that the suite will be released with our Q3 release that is scheduled in early November. For details on what we are working on for Q3, check our WPF and Silverlight roadmaps.

Greetings,
Hristo Deshev
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Jonathan Miller
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Sep 2008, 01:14 PM
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you
Greg
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Sep 2008, 09:19 PM
How do you purchase the RadControls for WPF?

The Purchase tab only shows "RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX + WinForms + Telerik Reporting". I see that WPF comes for free with this bundle, but I do not need ASP or WinForms, only WPF.

Thanks.
Greg
Lin
Telerik team
answered on 18 Sep 2008, 08:22 AM
Hi Greg,

Currently we offer RadControls for WPF only as part of our bundle - RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX + WinForms + Reporting. The WPF controls will be offered as a separate product with our Q3 2008 release which is planned for the beggining of November.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Greetings,
Lin
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Jonathan Miller
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Hristo Deshev
Telerik team
Jonathan Miller
Top achievements
Rank 1