This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadWindow Minimize Issue

3 Answers 102 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
F R
Top achievements
Rank 1
F R asked on 30 Dec 2009, 10:08 AM
Hi,
I'm using the 2008 Q3 version of the controls.. I've a RadWindow having following settings:
<telerik:RadWindow ID="RwHelp" runat="server" Behaviors="Minimize, Close, Move" Width="800px"
                Height="600px" BorderStyle="None" BorderWidth="1px" VisibleTitlebar="true"
                Modal="false" KeepInScreenBounds="true" Title="Help" NavigateUrl="~/help/Manual.pdf"
                OnClientDragStart="RwHelp_ClientDragStart" OnClientDragEnd="RwHelp_ClientDragEnd"
                ShowContentDuringLoad="true">
</telerik:RadWindow>

as u can see I've set the NavigateUrl to a pdf file path... problem is this that when i minimize the radwindow, it gets shrink rather being getting docked.. and the pdf starts loading again..
this issue lies only in FireFox...

thanx in advance

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
answered on 31 Dec 2009, 12:20 PM
Hello F R,

I already answered your other thread and for your convenience I pasted my reply below:

I noticed that your other thread is for RadWindow for ASP.NET AJAX and also that the tagprefix is not specific foe the RadWindow control and thus I assume that you are actually using the AJAX - based suite which has all the components embedded in one dll called Telerik.Web.UI.

I tested the provided code with a PDF file and the mentioned build of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX and I indeed noticed a problem under FF3. However, the problem was not in reloading the PDF but incorrect display when minimized - please examine the attached video capture for your reference of my tests.

The build you are using is pretty old and IE8 and FF3 are new browsers which are supported in later build - I tested with the latest Q3 2009 release (namely 2009.3.1208) and everything worked fine there. What I can suggest is to upgrade to the latest build and you will not only get the problem fixed but you will also be able to support all major browsers including their new versions and you will be able to take advantage of the new features, improved performance, look and feel and even newly added RadControls.

Kind regards,
Svetlina
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
F R
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Dec 2009, 12:52 PM
Thanx for your help Svetlina, I'll try it with new release and let you know the results.
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
answered on 31 Dec 2009, 12:59 PM
Hello F R,

I case you experience any problems with the new release or the upgrade, let us know and we will help you resolve them. I hope that you will enjoy all the improvemenst and features and teh new controls it offers!

Kind regards,
Svetlina
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Tags
Window
Asked by
F R
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Svetlina Anati
Telerik team
F R
Top achievements
Rank 1