This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Radwindow issues after applying 2008.2723

2 Answers 82 Views
Window
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Marc Goodell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marc Goodell asked on 13 Aug 2008, 04:59 PM

Installed RadControls back when it was still called "Prometheus" (DLLs have a date of early January) I downloaded the latest version 2008.2723 and am now seeing issues with RadWindow

Radwindow code
      VB
 Dim clickEventHandlerStringEventWeek As String = "javascript:var w = window.radopen('" & _
 Convert.ToString("ProjCalendarDBWeek.aspx") & "', '" & _
 WeekEverntWindowName & "'); w.set_modal(false); w.set_Behaviors(Telerik.Web.UI.WindowBehaviors.Move + Telerik.Web.UI.WindowBehaviors.Reload +Telerik.Web.UI.WindowBehaviors.Close); w.moveTo(100, 100); w.setSize(1000, 600); return false;"
WeekEverntHyperLink.Attributes.Add("onclick", clickEventHandlerStringEventWeek)

ASPX
 <telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWindowManager4" runat="server"
            Height="700px" Skin="Default2006" VisibleStatusbar="False" ReloadOnShow="True" Behaviors="close, minimize, Reload, Move"
            Behavior="close, minimize, Reload, Move" IconUrl="images/blank.jpg" >
         <Windows> 

</Windows> 
        </telerik:RadWindowManager>

Issues

(1) Window opens up with the incorrect height and width
(3) After window has loaded it is sent to a new browser window
(3) Skin="Default2006" can no longer be found. What needs to be applied to my project drive for this to show up again.

Thanks in advance

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
answered on 15 Aug 2008, 09:07 AM
Hi Marc,

I tried your code and the only change that I did was to change the casing of the set_behaviors() method - you need to use lowercase. Other than that, the code is working fine and the RadWindow is opened with the correct dimensions.

As for the Default2006 skin, we are familiar with that problem and it will be fixed in the Service Pack. More information on the subject is available here:
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-bkbhah.aspx

Can you please open a support ticket and send me a small sample project where the problems that you experience can be reproduced? I will check it and get back to you right away.

Sincerely yours,
Georgi Tunev
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Marc Goodell
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Aug 2008, 08:03 PM
Installed the newest release - ASP.NET_AJAX_2008_2_826

This resolved the missing Default2006 skin.  Changing the casing of the set_behaviors() method also fixed the window issues.

Thanks so much!
Tags
Window
Asked by
Marc Goodell
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Georgi Tunev
Telerik team
Marc Goodell
Top achievements