I am using RadTreeView and it's bind to an object (basically like in RadTreeView - Binding to object) with IsDragDropEnabled set to True. I use the following piece of code in XAML to define a structure
I need to support
- reordering groups (reordering divisions),
- items in group (swapping Team I and Team II) and
- moving the items from one group to another (moving Team II to Division B).
That is built-in and it works. I face other problems:
- control allows nesting groups - if user drags Division B and puts it on Division A, Division B disappears.
- the similar problem happens also with the lowest level (teams)
Hopefully the description is clear enough. Thanks for your time and help.