This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadTabStrip Click Event

1 Answer 141 Views
TabStrip
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Samee Mir
Top achievements
Rank 1
Samee Mir asked on 13 Jul 2010, 02:40 PM
Hi,

I have created the RaDtabStrips and associate different controls with different tabs. Every thing is working fine as far as working is concerned, but when we talk about performance and efficiency this work is too poor. It starts loading every control to the startup and websties take alot of time in loading all the tabs and their associtated Controls.

I want to improve the effiency of my website. Tell me is it possible to stop all the controls to be loaded on startup, rather one control should be only loaded when its respective tab is clicked. Because every user is not concerned for all tabs then why should he/she wait for all the controls to be loaded.

Also when one tab is clicked only its respective control should be loaded it should not load any other control.

waitting for a quick response.

Samee Javaid.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yana
Telerik team
answered on 13 Jul 2010, 02:57 PM
Hello Samee Mir,

Please check this online example which demonstrates how the pageviews can be loaded on demand.

Kind regards,
Yana
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
TabStrip
Asked by
Samee Mir
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yana
Telerik team
Share this question
or