This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadSplitter

1 Answer 58 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Stardome20
Top achievements
Rank 1
Stardome20 asked on 21 Apr 2013, 10:29 AM
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server">
    </asp:ScriptManager>

<telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter1" runat="server" Width="800" Height="500">
          <telerik:RadPane ID="navigationPane" runat="server">
               Left Pane
          </telerik:RadPane>
          <telerik:RadSplitBar ID="RadSplitbar1" runat="server" CollapseMode="Forward">
          </telerik:RadSplitBar>
          <telerik:RadPane ID="contentPane" runat="server" PersistScrollPosition="False">
               Right Pane
                   <div id="Map">
    </div>
          </telerik:RadPane>
     </telerik:RadSplitter>
    </form>
</body>
 Hi i have this above code for my web application, so basically i need a help, I cant find tutorial on demo.telerik so I need your help. 
the slider is a bit too thick as compare to this website.
http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/splitter/examples/splitterorientation/defaultcs.aspx

2nd problem is if i drag the slider toward left, the content on the right panel did not enlarge and it stay the same
the content on the right panel is <div id ="Map"></div>. some sort of liek there is not auto resize to fit the right panel

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vessy
Telerik team
answered on 24 Apr 2013, 01:04 PM
Hi Koh,

If I understand your first question correctly, you want to increase the SplitBar's size. If so, this could be configured through the Spliter's SplitBarsSize property, e.g.:
<telerik:RadSplitter ID="RadSplitter1" runat="server" Width="800" Height="500" SplitBarsSize="15">
</telerik:RadSplitter>

If you choose this approach most probably you will need to overwrite some of the SplitBar's CSS styles, in order to provide you custom image for its background.

Another option is to change the skin of the Splitter with one, which has bigger SplitBar by design. Such skins are BlackMetroTouch, MetroTouch, Glow and Silk.

Regarding your second question - I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the shown in the attached screenshot issue with the provided code snippet. For your convenience I am attaching my test project - could you reproduce the save problem with it? If no - could you modify it up to a point where the problem occurs and send it back so we could examine it further?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Veselina Raykova
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Stardome20
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vessy
Telerik team
Share this question
or