A couple of days back we have been getting really weired behaviour with the RadSpell Telerik control.
To tell you of the current scenario:-
1. We have a load balancer which balances the traffic between the two servers, so when using the load balance URL the RadSpell throws out the following error :-
We log each and every error into out backend so the error recorder corresponding to this in the backed is :-
2. When using the individual server URL (instead of the load balance), we do not get such error and the RadSpell works just prefectly fine.
Solutions applied by me:-
1. I have verified that both the server contains the dictionary file under ~/App_Data/RadSpell/ folder.
2. The dictionary files have no difference.
3. Tried adding the loacation Tag o the web.config but that did not work out
4. I tried using fiddler to capture the code that is being sent and I got a
302 code for telerik.web.ui.spellcheckhandler.axd.
But sometime it just works fine and returns a 200 code.
5. The Httphandlers already contain the entry for spellcheker and other controls in web.config.
We have tried several solution but none of them worked out
- The only solution left is enforcing the Encryption key in web.config but not sure if this will resolve the issue.
The file version of telerik control on being used by us is :- 2010.3.1317.35
Team please help us with this issue.